Status: very sloww. comment, subscribe, rate.

Friends and Alibis

6. Ah sex my favorite thing. Oh wait I'm a virgin.

~Normal POV~

Wow. I have never heard Max that angry before. Teehee. He just broke up with Saskwatch for me. Score one for Ryanne. She was flabbergasted. Oh yeah big word score two for Ryanne.

I looked over at Max with a smirk on my face.

“What?” he asked in a skeptical voice.

“You just broke up with Saskwatch for me! Yay! I’m so happy I could sing and no one wants to hear that,” I said laughing.

“Haha yeah. Ow! Meanie what did you do that for? And what did you call Saskia?” he asked rubbing his arm where I hit him.

“I am no meanie. You are meanie. And I called her Saskwatch. I always have and always will,” I said smiling at him.

“Cool. I like it,” he said flashing me a smile that made my heart melt.

God he is so cute. I could just-

I leaned forward and kissed him. He seemed shocked at first but then responded. The kiss got heated very fast. Both our shirts were off and he was working on my belt now.

“Max are you sure we should do this here?” I asked when we parted for air.

“I don’t think the guys will be back anytime soon,” he said as he started kissing me again and undoing my belt and pants and pulling them down.

I flipped us over and started on his pants will he removed my bra and just stared at me.

“God your beautiful!” he said his eyes roaming my body.

“Thanks,” I said blushing and pulled his pants down.

Oh my god! He isn’t wearing any underwear! Holy shit he is huge!

“Like what you see?” he asked with a sly, lust filled smile.
“Uh- huh,” I said and looked up at him.

He was staring at me with a curious look on his face as he studied me.
Suddenly I was flipped over and he had his fingers hooked in the front of my underwear and ripped them off of me.

I gasped out when he stuck a finger inside of me. He stuck in another one and started scissoring me. God it felt so good. Surprisingly I have never had sex before or done anything else sexual before, so this will be my first time and I should probably tell Max.

“Um, Max-. Oh god! That’s feels so good do it again!” I screamed out.

“What, this baby?” he asked doing it again.

“Oh god yes!!”

“Mmm I’m getting a little tired of this,” he said removing his fingers.

“Um, Max. I’m a-. I’m-. You see-.”

“Just spit it out Ry.”

“Max, I’m a virgin,” I said looking down embarrassed.

“Haha. I knew that already Ry,” he said laughing.

“You, you, you. Ohh you are so gonna get it after we are done,” I said glaring at him.

“God you are so hott!!!!!!!!!” he growled at me.

“Teehee!!!”

He leaned down and kissed me hungrily. He slowly pushed into me and I gasped into his mouth. He stopped to let me get adjusted. I whimpered when I wanted him to continue. He started with a slow and steady pace and got faster as I got more adjusted.

“God you’re so tight,” Max practically purred as he leaned down to kiss and suck on my neck.

“Mmm,” I moaned out.

“Max I’m so-oo c-close,” I said shakily.

“Mmm. Me too baby.”

My stomach started getting all tight and my body got all tingly.

“Oh god Max!! Ooh!!! Faster!!!” I demanded.

He went faster. I could tell when we were both close because my toes curled up and he stated getting slower.

“OH GOD MAX!!!!!!” I screamed as I came.

That just made him come.

“God, I love you Ryanne!!!!” he screamed as he came.

He pulled out and laid down next to me.

“I love you too Max,” I said and snuggled up next to him.

“Goodnight Ryanne. I love you,” he said giving me a kiss.

“Goodnight Max. Love you too.”

“Mmm.”

“Oh and Max.”

“Yeah Ry?”

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo they had sex and Ryanne is no longer a virgin.
Haha success.
Sencond one in a night. =D
comment, subscribe, rate.

EDITED!!!!!
i hate to say but that is the end............. i still love you though i just cant do this story anymore.
LO<3ve, Siera