Never The Same

Fight to Live, Fight to Die

Jess hummed softly as she awoke, a raging headache nowhere in sight, seems how, she didn’t get smashed the night before. Rolling over, in her mostly still asleep state, she snuggled into the source of warmth that she felt, she also felt Zacky’s heartbeat quicken and his breathing become more regular and less like he was asleep. “You sure you’re really prepared, this is your last chance to back out,” Jess sighed into the comfort of Zacky’s naked chest.

“I’m more than prepared,” Zacky’s breath fell over Jessie’s messy hair.

“Okay, well, Zackers, be the way, I’m calling you that from now on, anyway, I’m an early riser…so let me go, I need to get in the shower. I, or we…if you wanna come, have to go to Craig’s and Ayden’s later tonight, and I don’t know how long it’s gonna take for me to get ready,” Jess smiled, getting up from the warmth of Zacky’s arms and the comforting sense of her blankets, but pulling a sheet with her.

Zacky whined as she stood. “Can I shower with you?” he asked, in a too cute to believe voice.

“Fine, but if you think you’re getting lucky again, you’re sadly mistaken,” Jessica smirked when Zack let out another pitiful whine, but nonetheless got up to join Jess in the shower.

Jessie stumbled into the bathroom, clutching the sheet to her body, while turning on and adjusting the temperature of the water. “Oh my gosh!” she stumbled, remembering Piglet. “Zackers you can go ahead and get in and stuff, I need to feed my baby, which is not a real baby, it’s a puppy,” Jessica said, shooting down any thoughts of her having a real baby that might have wandered into Zacky’s head.

Jess, still clutching her sheet tighter, ran to the small kitchen, pulling out a can of wet puppy food that had already been opened and a small bag of dry puppy food, moving and picking up Piglet’s green bowl, she put a scoop of each in the bowl and mixed it together, before setting on the ground and whistling for the small black puppy. Staying in the kitchen until she knew that Piglet had seen her food and that she had food, she quickly dashed for the bathroom, shedding the sheet and getting into the shower that was already occupied by Zacky.

Zacky moved to the wall, so that the goose bumps that appeared on Jessica’s arms and chest could disappear as the warm water cascaded over her slightly tan but still pale skin. Jess tilted her head slightly, letting the water wet her hair and damp her face, the smeared make up from the night before became slightly more smeared as she wiped at her eyes. She set her head back into place, smiled at Zacky before moving aside to wash her hair, and watched Zacky as he rinsed his.

She studied his body as he stood in the water, he had tattoos cluttering his pale and smooth skin, and slight muscle under the tattoos on his arms and torso. Her eyes moved down his body, noting that he was well off in one particular general area, and then moving to his legs, which were hairy and had a slight build to them, she figured he worked out.

· · ·

Several hours later, and a late lunch, Zacky and Jess were walking up the doorstep to Jessica’s best friend’s house. Jessie moved her hand, so it was facing the door, and lightly tapped it, palm out, twice, before opening the door and walking in, setting Piglet down on the carpet to go find Craig.

“My beautiful niece is here!” she heard Craig yell not that much longer, causing Zacky to look at her with a confused expression.

“Piglet is my daughter, which would make Craig and Ayden her Uncle and Aunt, even though I am not related to either of them,” Jessica smiled at the man that was walking along side her, as they approached the kitchen, they saw that they were the last ones there.

“Glad to see someone finally made it out of bed,” Ayden smirked evilly, as Max grunted at the comment, bringing Stacey just a little bit closer to him.

“Shut up,” Jess smiled, slightly, her neck burning a very light shade of pink, as she buried her face in Zacky’s shoulder, the smile turning into a smirk as Max growled very lightly under his breath.

All the girls quickly got Jess, and then spread in the living room, forcing all the guys in the kitchen, Stacey following, scowling at Jessica on the way.

Once everyone was seated, questions were thrown everywhere.

“How big was he?”

“Was he good?”

“Did he cuddle?”

Questions just kept coming that made Jessica shake with laughter, but she answered all of the ones she could hear. “That’s classified information, was he was good, and he is a cuddle bug,” all the girls made cooing sounds at the information Jess was willing to spill to them.

It wasn’t long before the group moved to the outside porch to sit on the deck that overlooked Craig and Ayden’s pool. “So, Zacky, tell us about yourself,” Nikole smiled, looking the boy up and down, as he lightly smoothed his hand down Piglet’s body.

“Well, let’s see…I’m 26, I live here and sometimes in Southern Cali, depends on my mood, I guess. I’m an animal lover,” he smiled, kissing Piglet’s head, causing Jess to grin wider. “I’m a guitarist, music is my life, as cliché as that sounds, I like to narrate my own life sometimes, and I sometimes speak in third person, just cause I can.”

“Guitar?” Bryan asked, obviously excited. “He’s already my best friend,” Max quickly shot a death glare in the direction of Bryan, only Ayden caught it and she smirked, this was getting to Max. Bryan ignored Max, and continued to talk to the group’s new individual. “You in a band?”

“Yes, I am, and yourself? I’m only assuming that you also play guitar, because of the recent outburst,” Zacky smirked at the man.

“Yes, with the guys surrounding me, we’re Escape the Fate,” Bryan smiled with triumph.

“I see, you should let me hear you some time,” Zacky laughed .

“They are pretty amazing, Zackers,” Jess looked up at him, not noticing the scoff at the nickname Jessica called Zacky.

“Well, I’ll just have to wait and see, huh?” Zack looked down at Jess, and pushed his lips to her forehead.

· · ·

Zacky hummed as Jess attached her mouth to the side of his neck, nibbling before biting down and yanking at the skin, and then sucking the small wound almost to heal it. Zacky’s mouth fell agape as Jess moved lower, only nibbling on his collarbone, Jess knew what this was leading to, and she felt the need to inform Zacky that he would not be in control all the time. She smiled when she finally edged him to the point where he moaned, and then let up on the assault, pushed herself off of him and walked away, changing into her pajamas.

“You’re just gonna leave me here?” Zacky questioned, in a whining fashion.

“Yeah, I am gonna leave you there,” Jessica smiled. “Take care of yourself, I’m gonna go hang out with my baby.”

“Damn tease,” she heard Zacky mutter, giggling as she went to find Piglet.
♠ ♠ ♠
At Craig and Ayden's
Pajama's

Well, what do you think?
This was hard to write, but I needed to start writing again.
Hope you enjoyed it.