Life Guard

Danke

I slowly returned to the high position where I was recently, but there was actually someone who was irritating me at the moment and he was staring to piss me off.

“Oh come on, just wait up.” He skidded next to me, his dreadlocks moving as he walked.

I came to a halt at last and asked him “What?”

He sighed and introduced himself “I’m Tom… Kaulitz.”

A sudden realization came to me, he was Tom Kaulitz… The famous guitarist of the band called Tokio Hotel.

“And how can I help you?” I asked, annoyed.

“Well, you kinda saved my brother and as a thank you… Well, how ‘bout we hang for awhile?”

Oh yeah… I forgot. I had just saved Bill Kaulitz from drowning…

“Uhm, sorry. I can’t.” I replied.

“Why not? Come on, it’ll be fun.”

“Nah, that’s not it. My shift’s not over yet. I gotta be a life guard until six.” That was a lie. I was just not the ‘hanging’ type of person.

Out of the blue, a random person magically came out of nowhere and screamed at me “Hey Summers, your shift’s up!”

I twitched slightly, why on earth did these things happen to me?

“So now that you’re free…”

I snorted at his queer mood. “Fine.”



“So your name is Alexa Summers?” Tom asked while we walked. I nodded.

“Bill will be so thrilled to meet you.” He smiled.

“I’m sure he will.” I replied, sarcastically. “He seriously wanted to thank you for savin’ his ass.” Tom commented.

“Right.” I rolled my eyes.


“Here’s your lifesaver, Bill.” Tom smirked. “I gotta leave you two lovers alone.”

And that’s when he left.

(Insert awkward silence here)

“Erm… Thanks a lot for savin’ me out there.” Bill said.

“You’re welcome, but why did you drown?” I was curious, surely he knew how to swim-or at least float.

“Well, erm, cramps.” Was all that came from his lips.

“Cramps?” My eyebrows furrowed, I was gaining interest at how he ‘drowned’.

“Yeah. Actually my legs still have muscle cramps ‘till now.” He replied, somehow embarrassed.

I walked closer to him and saw that his knees were on his chin.

“Stretch your legs.” I told him.

“Huh?” he looked up at me.

He didn’t seem to get what I was saying so I knelt down and leaned forward to him.

I carefully lifted his chin and slowly made him stretch his legs.

“There.” I said.

He blushed a deep shade of red and said “Danke.”

I giggled. “Sorry, I don’t speak German.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Author’s weird and random thoughts: Mwahaha. I’m evil. But, I’ll make chapter 3 in Bill POV(point of view).