Princess of all Immortals

And You Are...?

“You better shut your mouth or a fish is going to swim into it,” advised the oldest looking girl. I realized that my mouth was hanging wide open, so I quickly shut it, it was then, I found that I could actually breathe, even though I was underwater.

It felt like I had been paralyzed because I could not look at anything else but their tales, glimmering int the moonlight, just like my glass ball.

“Stop staring at my tail, you've got one too you know,” said the boy mer-person.

“What did you just say?” I asked him in disbelief, but when I looked down there it was! A tail, not just any tail, MY tail! It was gold with silver patterns at the edge of the fin.

Further up were two large shells, covering my chest where there should've been a bra! Never in all my life had I even dreamed that something close to this would ever happen to me! After what seemed like an eternity, I looked up to see what the mer-people looked like.

The girl who had spoken first was exactly like a fairy tale mermaid, long golden hair, light blue eyes and a tail as green as fresh summers grass she had green shells covering her chest.

“She's royalty isn't she Mekan?” that was the other girl, she was very different in appearance to the girl now identified as Mekan. Instead of having the classic golden hair, hers was ginger, she had brown eyes with an orange tail to match.

Now that I looked closely, her entire body, (except her tail of course) was lightly covered with freckles. Covering her chest were also shells, except they were orange. She looked friendlier than the others who were no staring at me as if I was the most delicious food in the world!
♠ ♠ ♠
heya this is kinda short but never mind....don't forget to message and rate xxx

мєямαι∂ αη∂яєα