Princess of all Immortals

They have make-up in the sea?

Recap:

She started tugging on my arm leading me down the halls and towards a massive grand staircase.

'Wow, a girl can sure make an entrance on those!' I said in amazement and wonder.

Story:

Once we were inside her room her maid Leah who I thought would be our age but was actually ancient her long white hair put into a bun which was kept neatly in place with a delicate seaweed net. Any hows rushed towards.

'Madam you found her' she turned to me 'Madam has been giving me headaches all week telling me about how she was so close to finding out where the foretold one was'

'Now now there's no time to talk. River, Leah and I are going to get you dressed for the naming ceremony. Now there are a few things you should know after your naming ceremony there is the choosing and it's being held in the Grand Hall which is like... ...like a big bubble underwater that you can't see. There is no water in there so you and everyone in there will turn into there human.'

'Cool!'

'Come on Leah you set to shining River's tail as much as you can and I'll do her hair we only have 30 minutes to do this!' Now I'm not going to lie to you I have always dreamed of people getting me ready for occasion and unlike other girls who don't like this sort of thing, I loved it. Except when Tidal pulled a little too hard on my hair.

20 minutes later and my tail was so bright it was reflecting light onto the walls around me and my hair was put into a curly stylishly messy bun at the nape of my neck. Also they put some lip gloss, golden eyeshadow and a touch of eyeliner, (when I asked her how the make up wasn't going to run Tidal and Leah laughed 'we have make-up and technology and everything humans have on land with the added gift of magic which makes everything work.' Tidal explained.

'All we need now is the finishing touch.' Tidal took a wide flattish box from Leah opened it and pulled out a tiara. I gasped it was so BEAUTIFUL so...so GORGEOUS and AMAZING. Tidal placed it gently but firmly on my head and both Leah and her took a step back to look at their work.

'Beautiful Miss River you look so stunning everyone one will have their jaws dropping to their fins. Madam I'll bring the mirror otherwise she won't believe us.' The mirror was brought out and I was speechless that couldn't be me in the mirror, I turned around to check if anyone was there. I looked back at the mirror and slowly raised my hand sure enough the reflection did as well.

'Wow' I choked out it was the only word that came to mind. As soon I had said that I was able to speak again.

'Leah, Tidal thank you so much for... for everything I never thought I could be this well dazzling.'

'Well you better believe it because I'm all ready and we are going to the King and Queen to request a naming ceremony. Oh just so you know the corridor we go through has a window so you can see into the Grand Hall and they can see us so don't be surprised if mer stare at you.'

We descend down well, swam down those stairs that I said a girl could sure make an entrance on. Then came the corridor Tidal told me about and the fact that light bouncing off my tail alerted them to another presence had mer-folk staring out of the windows BEFORE I had arrived!

'When they see you they will gasp just ignore them. Hahaha, Mekan will say 'She's just another mermaid!'

'How do you know all that' I ask bewildered.

"Another magic gift of mine. Sometimes I get glimpses into the future. We're coming up to the window now, DON'T look down show them your beauty.' she ordered and I obeyed. We were now at the window and sure enough there was the sound out many gasps and following soon after came the sound of Mekan's voice,

'She's just another mermaid!' I felt so overwhelmed that the mer-folk thought me beautiful for me this was a dream come true. Tidal and I finally past the long string of windows and were standing in front of a large door which was the shape of a curved arrow-head. It seemed to be made out of marble and engraved were fish swimming in and out of sea weed. On either side of the door were guard.

'State your business.' Commanded a guard.

'We request a meeting with the King and Queen to ask for their permission and their presence at a naming ceremony. Tell them that Tidal is requesting this.' The same guard who spoken opened the door wide enough for him to squeeze himself through. The other guard who looked friendly looked me up and down before bowing his head in respect which made me all flustered but before I could the protest the guard came back.

'The King and Queen will see you now.' He opened the door fully this time.

'Come in Tidal and her friend.' The male voice sounded aged and wise yet young at the same time. Well here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading sorry I haven't updated for ages. But I have good news I got a new laptop which has all the keys working so it won't take as long to type chapters up (it took to long and discouraged me before) so I should be posting more often!!!

мєямαι∂ αη∂яєα