Forbidden to Forget

The sequel to Remembering Sunday.

Rob awakes to find Kristen gone. He's frantic to find her, with Mike still running loose, but to his worse nightmare, his parents are forcing him to move back to England and then fly to Italy to film. He has to leave America, even though he has had a lead on Kristen. Can SuperRob leave his acting behind for the love of his life?

Meanwhile, Kristen has been forced to leave Rob and have an arranged marriage -SHOCK- which her mother is forcing her to do. Mike is still on the run from the law and has become a derrange psycho bent on revenge. Will Kristen make it back to Rob, or will she be forced into a loveless, lonely marriage or worse still, will Mike find her and finish what he started?!

Starring - Robert Pattinson. Kristen Stewart. Rose Farro. Jackson Rathbone. Ashley Greene.
I do not own any of these characters, not even Rose Farro, who I indeed made up but it is owned by my amazing friend, Rosie Dannatt, because it is based on her :)

A few twists, tales, shocks and horrors.
Strong language and the rest of it.
Maybe some sexual references but I am not a porn novelist ;)

I like comments. They make me happy.
I won't continue if I don't get comments.
Subscribtions + Starz motivate me ;) hint hint
i just want to know it is liked.

Don't steal my story line or i will pull your intenstines through your nose. - jokes ;) but yeah, don't.

kthanks!

xoh!