Sequel: Worth Waiting For

It's A Roller Coaster Ride We're On

Melissa Douglas and Lauren Patterson are a photographer and an author respectively. The two have been best friends since they were little and they work together for Lauren's uncle, Christopher Herrmann, at Herrmann Publishing. They are the dynamic duo at work, always creating best-selling books about celebrities. Their newest objectives? The Jonas Brothers.
  1. The Beginning of the Ride
    Melissa and Lauren receive new assignments and meet their new subjects.
  2. Time to Roll
    Melissa and Lauren join the Jonas family for the tour!
  3. 'The Dark Knight' Leads to Disaster
    Melissa and Lauren join the boys and Frankie for a day of fun.
  4. One Condition
    Melissa gets quite the surprise one day from one of the brothers.
  5. Temporary Insanity
    Melissa gets to join the boys and the band during lockdown to snap photos for the book.
  6. We're Friends Right?
    Melissa takes a trip to the park with Frankie, Nick, and Joe.
  7. Fun and Games
    Melissa, Lauren, and the Jonas' get to experience their own private carnival after-hours.
  8. A Bloody Mishap
    Lauren wants to interview the boys separately so Melissa does duo brother photos.
  9. Teach Me Tonight
    Joe is sick. Lauren and Kevin are out on a date. What do Nick and Melissa do?
  10. Broken Promises
    Melissa spends the day with Joe while he's still sick in bed but... what happens when he takes a nap?
  11. Love Bugging Me
    The boys perform at the White House for the Easter Egg Roll
  12. Hospital
    Melissa is reunited with her parents when tragedy strikes
  13. Fights, Rants, and a Little Pink Miracle
    Lauren, the rest of the Jonas', and the band and Big Rob finally arrive at the hospital in California.
  14. 21!
    It's Melissa's 21st birthday! What did the guys get her?
  15. Don't Tell Anyone
    Nick is sick and quarantined. Denise won't let anyone near him... not even Melissa.
  16. The Breakdown
    Melissa and Lauren are both having a tough time. Who will help comfort them?
  17. The Breakup
    Nick takes Melissa on a special three-month anniversary date.
  18. The Breakup: Part 2
    The news of Nick and Melissa's breakup becomes known to the rest of the Jonas'.
  19. See? It's So Obvious
    Melissa tries to figure out if things could go wrong if she and Joe decide to become a couple.
  20. Worth Waiting For
    Melissa needs time to think and Joe is getting tired.
  21. Amazing Discoveries
    It's time for Joe and Lauren's joint birthday party.
  22. Are You Ready?
    It's the last concert of the tour.
  23. Disappointment and Racquetball
    The Jonas' are set to leave for Australia. How do Lauren and Melissa cope?
  24. Forever and Ever and a Day
    It's approaching Christmas time. Hopefully the Jonas' will make it back to L.A.
  25. On Our Toes
    It's time for the book's release party! Something's bound to happen... right?
  26. Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom!
    Lauren and Melissa both get surprising news.