‹ Prequel: You Belong With Me

All I want For Christmas is You

Untitled

“Welcome Home, Taylor!” Everyone sang.
Yeah, I got a welcome-home party, but the one person I most wanted to be there wasn’t.
As he always said, he was the life of the party.
And now, I finally agreed.
“We ordered your favorite Chinese food, darling.” Mom said, rubbing my shoulder.
“Thanks.” I muttered. I noticed the one person I didn’t want to be here wasn’t. Not that I didn’t mind.
“Mom, where’s Kailey?” I asked.
“Oh, um, she and Matt went to see that new movie that was out Life in the Quick Lane 3 or something?”
Life in the Fast Lane 3?!
“Life in the fast Lane?” I asked, praying my assumption was wrong.
“Yeah, that’s it.” My mom said, nodding and smiling.
Life in the Fast Lane was mine and Matt’s movie! He took HER to see it?! She wouldn’t even like it! She wouldn’t appreciate the glorious acting job that Michael LaMonte did. Even MATT appreciated it.
This was SO not fair.
I missed him so much. He had to miss me, didn’t he?
“Um, I’m not really hungry.” I muttered, “Can I just go to bed?”
Even though I had a tragic accident, Kailey had still refused to let me have my bedroom back, so I still was stuck on the futon in the office.
Whoever said life wasn’t fair wasn’t joking, was he?
My mom frowned and looked at me, concerned, “Okay, honey. If that’s what you want. We have some M&M’s if you want some.”
I smiled sadly, “Thanks. I’ll have some and just lie down in the office. Maybe watch a movie or something.”
My mom nodded, “Okay, darling, if that’s what you want.”
I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.
I left and went to the kitchen. I ignored my family members asking me how I was and went straight to the pantry. I grabbed a bag of red and green M&M’s. I quickly double checked to make sure they didn’t have any peanuts in them.
Finally, fate was on my side. No peanuts! Where was the Halleluiah Chorus when you needed it?
I trudged up the stairs and into the office. I slammed the door, making sure it echoed throughout the house.
Ha.
I looked at the collection of sappy chick flicks I had brought up to my room and decided on Titanic. A good, sad love story. With Leonardo DiCaprio.
Life was starting to look good.
I tried to open the bag of M&M’s.
They wouldn’t open.
Why wouldn’t they open?!
I let out a huff of exasperation and ripped open the bag with my teeth.
I sighed happily as I took a handful of M&M’s and settled myself on the pillows.
Life was good.

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me


Simple Plan, "Untitled"
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys! I'm so so so so so so sooo sorry I didn't update! I've been really sick with this gross cold. And before then, I went to Florida, so I haven't gotten to write/update or anything. I'm sorry :(

Can we get to 40? Do you think? Please?