Basket Case Love

Welcome to Rehab

Gerard stood in front of his new home for four months: The Bellville Drug and Alcohol Rehiblitation Center. He had been forced to go by Mikey, his parents, and Billie Joe. He knew he wasnt' going to enjoy it. Heck, he felt as if it was the worst thing to happen to him. Next to Elliot Meyers, that is.

"Geez, Gerard, the sooner you go in those doors, the sooner you can...well, get out," Mikey said.

"Look Michael! I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Here."

"Cmon Gee, please?" Mikey begged.

"Fine, if it'll get you off my back I'll go!"

He walked in and noticed that the walls were yellow. He hated it and looked at the spotless white floor.

These freaks have no idea how badly this place looks, Gerard thought.

He walked to the reception desk that had a girl with a plastic smile, fake skin, and bleach dyed hair. In Gerard's mind she looked like a freakin' poster from the 1950s!

"Hi, can I help you?" She chirped. Gerard cringed.

"Yeah, I'm Gerard Way. I wanna get out of here as fast as possible, so please lead me to my doom!" Gerard snapped.

Mikey glared at him.

"Gerard," he growled.

"Shut it sevvy."

"Ok, I'll lead you to a room," she chirped again.

He followed her to a room that was black and red, Gerard's favorite colors.

He set his duffel bag of clothes and tolitries on the bed.

"Wait here till someone calls you, kay?" She smiled. Gerard just wanted to wipe that fake smile off of that woman's face.

He waited for an hour until a man with black hair came in.

"Gerard Way?"

Gerard stood up and followed the man to a room with diplomas, a stress ball, a huge desk, and a leather chair that rivaled the size of the desk.

A woman turned around.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Stevans, but you can call me Helena." She smiled, reaching out to shake Gerard's hand.

"Gerard," He mumbled grimly, reaching out and shaking her hand.

"Ok, Gerard, can you please tell me about myself?"

He nodded and began his long story.

"Well, I'm 17, I have a boyfriend, a younger brother, my mom and dad, and I have a kid at school who uses me as a personal punching bag. I have, scratch that, might have a problems with pills and alcohol. So now, why don't you all just get me outta here before I am moved to the funny farm." he said.

"OK. well, I already knew that.." She said smiling sweetly.

"How?"

"Charts, medical charts."

"Now, I have talked to your doctors about your time here, and we have decided on four months."

"[Four months?!," Gerard gasped. "No! No way!"

"Well, you've been swallowing pills like they were candy, so we decided that this might be the best treatment."

Gerard sunk back into a char.

This is going to be a lon four months! he thought, putting his head in his hands
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooooo! HAIIIIII! THREE SUBSCRIBERS! WOOOOO! xD