Basket Case Love

I Can Hear The Bells!

"Gerard! Wake up, dammit!" Mikey yelled in Gerard's face.

"I..can..hear the bells...I can hear them...chiming..." Gerard mumbled, slightly drunk.

"What the friggin heck are you talking about, Gee?"

"Round 1, He'll ask me on a date, and then... Round 2, I'll primp but won't be late, because.." Gerard mumbled, wait, maybe drunkenly sang.

Mikey grabbed a glass of ice water and poured it on Gerard's face.

"Dammit, what the hell, Mikes!?"

"You wouldn't wake up," He said smirking.

'S-so..you..poured water on my face?"

"Mm-hm."

"I hate you..."

"Oh, I love you too, Gee."

"What..time is it?" Gerard mumbled, a little more sober, but not by much.

"5:30 in the morning."

"Wh..what day is it?"

"Saturday," Mikey replied.

"Y...you woke me up at 5 in the friggin morning to tell me to wake up?!"

"Yea. Plus you looked really smashed," Mikey said.

Gerard sat up, his head spinning.

"My..head is spinning..."

"Well, how much did you have last night?"

"5 shots of vodka, 4 beers, and 2 glasses of rum."

"Damn, no wonder."

"You're tellin me, MIkes! My head won't stop spinning and I have the feeling I'm going to puke..."

"i'm going to get you a bucket or something."

Gerard nodded and fell back on his pillows.

Mikey came in 2 minutes later and helped Gerard sit up.

"Still feel like you're gonna puke?" Mikey asked, concerned.

Gerard nodded, his face paling. Gerard threw up in the trashcan, Mikey sat beside him, rubbing his back. Gerard continued vomiting for about 40 minutes.

"Man, Gee...you need to stop." He mumbled.

The phone rang suddenly and Gerard cringed, his head was pounding, and his stomach was preforming Chinese acrobat acts.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Billie Joe...yea, you can come over..Gee's pretty smashed...but I think you'l be OK. Uh-huh, see you in about 3 minutes..bye."

Gerard looked up. eyes glassy, face sweaty.

"It's OK, Gee. Billie Joe's coming over soon." MIkey said, wiping some of the sweat off of Gerard's face.

Gerard collapsed into his pillows, and fell asleep.

********************************************************************************************************

"Hey, Mikey, where's Gee?"

"He's in his room, sleeping."

"OK, I think I'll come in and sit by him."

"Sure, go ahead."

Billie Joe walked into Gerard's room, and found Gerard, curled up in an adorable little ball.

"Gee?" He whisperd, pushing hair out of Gerard's face. Gerard shivered, and whimpeerd softly.

Billie Joe went and put some blankets around Gerard and sat beside him.

"What's up?"

"i feel like my stomach is doing a Chinese acrobat act...Ugh..." Gerard mumbled.

Billie Joe smiled softly, kissing Gerard's forehead.

"I feel like I'm going to puke again.."

"OK, Gee," Billie Joe said, helping Gerard sit up, as he puked up all of his insides.

Gerard finished puking about 10 minutes later, and fell back on his bed, exhausted.

"Damn, Gee, you smell like shit."

"Shut up...you try puking for about an hour and see hou YOU smell...."

Gerard fell asleep and Billie Joe left him. "Night Gee..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooooooooooooo! Hi! Thank you for five subscribers, I'd love some comments though :-) please comment if you can. Love all my subscribers...

<3 Rinni