Basket Case Love

Cocaine Nose...Not so trendy clothes

Gerard had progressively gotten worse when he found out that Billie Joe might break u with him.

He walked into a dark alley, carrying 20 bucks in his pocket. He came to the end and saw a man with a bag.

"Hey, kid, whaddya want?"

"Just give me something..anything."

"OK, kid, 20 bucks please."

Gerard handed over the 20 and took the bag of cocaine from the man's hand.

"Thanks," Gerard mumbled. He walked away and went to his basement room.

He laid out six lines on his desk.

"Here we go..." Gerard whispered as he snorted it up. It burned, badly. It felt as if he had ripped up the inside of his nose. There was a trickle of blood running down from his nose.

Gerard smiled as it started to kick in. He wiped up the blood dripping from his nose and pulled open a X-men comic and blasted the misfits. Everything sounded clearer and the world was going super slow.

*******THE NEXT DAY**********

Gerard woke up his head pounding, worse than ever. He couldn't remember what had happened last night. Mikey was standing in the door way.

"Whoa, Gee. You don't look so great."

"My head is pounding like no tomorrow."

"What did you do last night, did you get smashed again?!"

Gerard shook his head, the effects of the cocaine were still lingering. He cringed as his head throbbed again.

"Oh, man Gee. You DID do something last night didn't you?!" Mikey said panicking.

Gerard just sat there. Suddenly he fell on his floor and started shivering.

Mikey rushed over and started rubbing the back of Gerard's head. Gerard was burning up when Mikey felt him. He panicked even more. What if Gerard was sick? What if he died in his brother's arms? What would Mikey ever do?

Gerard started crying. He looked like he was in pain. Mikey worried more and started rubbing circles in Gerard's back. Gerard grimaced as he felt pain erupt in his body.

"Gee, I'm getting mom! Something bad is going on--Gerard? Can you hear me? Gerard!?" Mikey said when Gerard stopped crying, but started shaking again and didn't awnser him.

"Oh, man. Gerard!" Mikey gasped.

Sweat covered his brother's face and his eyes were glassey.

Mikey did the one thing he could think of. He called 9-1-1.

"Come on Gee. Stay with me!" Mikey said, holding his brother's hand as Gerard started to seize.

"Oh, God. Gee!" Mikey gasped.

The paramedics burst in and loaded Gerard on a gurney. MIkey had questions rapid firing at him. He awmsered them and jumpd on the ambulance with Gerard.

"Gee..." he whispered as he held Gerard's hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh god. that was freakin crazy.