Basket Case Love

Tests Revealed

Gerard lie in his hospital bed, his head felt like a peice of lead, and the lingering cocaine made his stomach do a 360 inside him.

"M...Mikey?" Gerard croaked.

"No Mr. Way, I'm one of the nurses, your parents will be here in 5 minutes to go over the tox scan."

"Great," Gerard groaned.

Gerard tried to put himself in a sitting position, but his head spun and he fell back on the covers.

"Don't overwork yourself. You'll make yourself pass out."

Gerard's parents walked in.

"OK, Mr. and Mrs. Way, lets go over your son's tox scan," the nurse said pulling out papers.

She went though explaining everything to them, when she said the word "cocaine" they stared at Gerard.

Gerard looked at them. When the nurse went away they looked at thier eldest son.

"Gerard Arthur Way...what in God's name were you thinking?" His dad said looking at him.

"I...I don't know Dad."

"Gerard, we took you to rehab so you could get better....Why?" His mom whispered.

"I told you already....I don't fucking know."

"Gerard Arthur Way, don't even talk like that!!" His dad scolded.

"Where's Mikey?" Gerard said, trying to change the topic.

"Don't change topics Gerard," his dad said coldly. Gerard felt his heart shatter, he had gone too far.

"G...guys I-I don't know..." He whispered, a tear falling down his face.

"Well, untill we know why, you're going back to reahab." Gerard's dad decided. "...Also, I am going to search your room for drugs."

"Like hell you will!!!" Gerard screamed.

Gerard grabbed his IV and ripped it out of his arm. His dad grabbed his arm.

"Gerard...listen, you need to stop this! This isn't ruining your life only, its ruining this whole family!" He said saying things he had wanted to say in the past few months.

"I don't need to, I can do whatever the hell I want!!"

"Gerard! Just LISTEN! You've changed! Even Mikey has noticed it!! He said he can't be near you because he's afraid that if you push it too far, you might kill someone."

Gerard froze. Kill? He would NEVER. He was just a messed up highschooler, he didn
t even LOOK like a killer. Gerard's dad released his deathgrip, and walked out of his son's room.

"If you don't chage Gerard, I'll change you myself," He said walking out.

This is a curse. My curse....I can't chage myself! He screamed in his head. His head pounded and he fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Look she is BAAAAAACK!!! xD She has no Idea why she's talkin in 3rd Person xD.