Basket Case Love

AFTER SCHOOL Confessions

Gerard sat in the nurse's office for what felt like hours, the time was passing by slowly and he felt sicker as the time passed.

Why did he help me? I just met him today!! Why!? Gerard thought to himself.

"Gerard, your mom is here," The nurse whispered tapping Gerard's shoulder.

He tried to stand up and the room spun and he collapsed on the ground. Gerard's mom helped him up and walked him out of the office.

"Gerard?" She asked. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm just sick..."

They pulled into the driveway and Gerard's mom sent him to his room to rest. Gerard trudged down the stairs and moaned softly, he felt like his stomach was trying to rip itself in two.

He turned on a random TV station where the show called, "Spongebob Squarepants" was on.

"This is so stupid.." he mutterd. He fell asleep on the bed until he heard a knock on the door.

"Gerard, honey, someone is here to see you," She whispered down the stairs.

"OK," Gerard said sitting up.

"Hi Gerard," The voice said.

"B--Bilie Joe!?" Gerard gasped. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to know if you felt better, so I decided to stop by. Uh, and I want to hang out with you."

"OK, but I want to tell you something Billie Joe...I ...I love you..." Gerard said.

"Really?" Billie asked.

Please!! Please, don't be homophobic! Gerard thought and loooked paicked.

"What's wrong Gerard?"

"N...Nothing."

"Well Gerard, I've been wanting to say this for the whole day...you, you're not like other guys....you're amazing, and I love you." Billie whispered. "I, I even wrote a song today during study hall...will you let me sing it?"

"Sure," Gerard nodded.

"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life..
" Billie Joe finshed.

"Bille, nice job, thank you for playing that..."

"Well Gerard, I better go, my mom wants me back soon. Bye." Billie Joe said, giving Gerard a quick hug.