Basket Case Love

Killed My Hopes, Called Me Names, Broke My Jaw!

Gerard ran to his next class, he didn't want to be late, It had been two days since he had met Billie Joe and he was sick, but he felt better. He ran head first into...Elliot Myers, the resident football jock!

"Hey, Gerard! I thought I told you to get away from me!" Elliot sneered. "Or, are you planning to contaminate me with your gayness?"

"Shut the fuck up," Gerard snarled.

"O, ho, ho! Faggot over here wants to fight!"

"No, I don't want to get the shit beat out of me!" Gerard pleaded.

"So, sorry faggot," Elliot sneered as his fist collided with Gerard's stomach. Gerard gagged and gasped for air. Another punch to his cheek caused something to crack, in fact it was his jaw! Gerard moaned and felt blood flow into his mouth, he gagged on his own blood and coughed and blood splattered onto the ground.

"..Please...Billie Joe...where are you?" Were his last words before passing out. Elliot stayed around just to watch his target in pain. Blood was flowing freely down his chin and staining is shirt in a sea of crimson.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()(()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Billie Joe was getting worried, he hadn't seen Gerard since class started.

What happened? What if he is hurt? Billie Joe thought. He thought up an excuse to go look for Gerard.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom. May I leave?"

The teacher nodded and Billie Joe went to the boys bathroom. He saw someone lying on the tiles, covered in blood, and from what Billie Joe could see, thier jaw was broken.

He rushed over, seeing the figure more closely, it was Gerard.

"G..Gerard?" He gasped. Gerard didn't move.

Billie Joe grabbed some towels and cleaned up Gerard's face that was covered in blood.

The figure stirred and whimpered softly.

"Shh, Gerard, don't talk," Billie Joe whispered.

He whimpered again. Tears poured down his face, mixing with his blood.

"I'm getting the nurse," Billie Joe said. He ran as fast as he could to the office and told the nurse, who was putting some neosporin on a scrape that a kid had gotten from sliding on the floor like an idiot.

"Billie Joe? What's up?"

"Come to the bathroom, there's something I need you to see."

She followed Billie Joe to the bathroom and when she walked in she gasped. Gerard was lying on the ground as Billie Joe had found him, bloody and beaten.

"What happened?" She gasped.

"I, I don't know! I was worried because he didn't come to class, and when I found him he was bleeding and had a broken jaw!"

"I'm calling for an ambulance," She stated, pulling out a cell phone. "You stay with him until I can get his parents."

"OK," Billie Joe gasped. He waited for what felt like hours, hoping that Gerard was going to be OK.

I don't want him to die, Billie Joe thought as the nurse ran in.

"They will be here soon, has the bleeding stopped?"

"No, he's still bleeding," Billie Joe whispered.

"OK, Billie Joe, I need you to stay with him while I go get towels over there," She said grabbing a wad of paper towels. She applied pressure to Gerard's mouth and Gerard started to cry. Tears poured down his cheeks, becoming crimson as they reached his mouth. He was a so called Ann Rice novel, come to life. Billie Joe heard sirens in the distance and sighed with relief, Gerard was going to be OK.

The Paramedics burst in to the bathroom two minutes later and loaded Gerard onto a gurney, and put a neck brace on, to support his jaw. One of the paramedics turned to Billie Joe.

"Hi, can you tell me what's wrong with him?" She asked trying to comfort Billie Joe.

'S..sure. I was getting worried when he didn't come to class and I was afraid he was hurt and when i went here to look for him I found him bleeding and his jaw was broken."

"Will you come with us?" She asked.Billie Joe nodded and followed her to the ambulance.

The nurse walked out and went to the teacher's room where Billie Joe was.

When Gerard and Billie Joe were finally in the ambulance, Billie Joe held Gerad's hand all the way there.

"Oh, man, Gerard, who did this to you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
That was bloody and depressing at the same time.