Making Friends With Bacardi

Chapter Eleven.

Image

Kayleigh's P.O.V

I was woken up from my nap by someone knocking on my door. I forgot how amazing it felt to stretch out on a soft mattress while wrapped up in a heavy blanket. I rolled over and pushed the blanket off of myself to go answer whoever was at the door.

The knocking continued as I walked across my big hotel room. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted while knowing it was one of the guys. I unlocked my door and cracked it open a little. Rian stood there on the other side smiling.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I was still half asleep and was too tired to say anything so I just opened the door even more for him to enter. "Did I wake you?" He asked as he shut the door behind him.

"Yeah." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry." He said and followed me as I sat back on my bed. I got back under the covers and he sat next to me with his legs crossed. "Having fun being alone in your own hotel room?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I laughed. "I actually feel like a female for once. It doesn't smell in here."

Rian laughed. "It's going to." He said and sniffed his shirt sleeve. "I haven't taken a shower yet. Zack's in it right now."

"Well, I don't smell you yet."

"Yet." He repeated. "But anyways... Alex."

"What about him?" I asked while sitting up. I rested my head on the backboard and hugged my pillow.

"What happened yesterday in the bathroom?" He said. He took my pillow away from me and laid next to me, resting his head on the it.

"Nothing." I told him.

Alex and I both decided not to tell any of the guys. Alex said he wouldn't want the guys to make anything awkward or even feel awkward around us. He told me to not say anything and keep it a secret. "It's not that I'm ashamed of being with you." He said while his right hand rested on my cheek. "I would love to show the whole world that you're mine because you're just simply amazing. I just don't want the guys to feel awkward." He said then he kissed my forehead. I smiled and told him he sounded really cheesy but cute. He said, "I know, but it's true."

"It had to be something!" Rian told me.

"He just helped me clean up my leg." I said. "That's all."

Rian sat up now and took my chin with his left hand. He stared into my eyes and said "You're lying." He always knew when I was lying. Rian knows me too well. When I lie my facial expressions don't even change. I can't ever lie to him and get away with it. "Something more happened." He continued.

I looked down and started to play with the strings on my robe. I had no idea what to say. I didn't want to break Alex's promise, but you can't get anything past Rian. I looked down at Rian and he was staring a hole right through me. "But Alex said not to-"

"You can trust me." He cut me off.

"But I don't want-"

"To break any promises?" He read my mind. "I won't say anything at all." He sat up.

I took my pillow back and hugged it tightly. I sighed and broke the promise. "We kissed."

"I knew it!" Rian shouted as his eyes lit up. I laughed at his excitement and he went on, "It was more than just a kiss. I remember seeing you two walk out with both of your hair all messed up."

I laughed. "We were just in a freaking hail storm! Are you expecting our hair to be perfect at all times?"

He looked down and thought. "Well yeah." He laughed. I laughed too but then hit him with the pillow. "But seriously. Tell me everything." He said.

I groaned but decided to corporate with him. I figured fighting back just wouldn't cut it. "He helped me with my leg and everything and then I thanked him..." I said, remember every little thing that happened the day before.

After Alex took off my shirt he continued to kiss me. His hands ran up and down my wet body and mine were slowly sliding down his bare back. He started to kiss my neck softly and whispered sweet words into my ear. He was pressing his hips into mine ever so slowly. I ran my hand through his hair and he smirked at me. I felt his hands run up my back and I could feel his trembling fingers on the back of my bra.

I knew what he was trying to do so I sat back a little. He looked at me confused and I gave him a sad smile. "I'm sorry." He said. I took his apology and stood up. The sharp pain returned to my leg and I gasped. I almost fell over but I grabbed on to Alex's shoulder. "You alright?" He laughed.

I smiled at him. "No." I replied. He handed me my still wet but not soaked shirt and I slipped it over my head. As we both exited the bathroom all the guys looked at us with suspicion faces.

Alex must have seen their reactions. "She's gonna be fine!" He said but the suspicious looks didn't disappear.

Rian listened to me the whole time I was talking, which seemed like forever. His eyes never fell from mine and he alway nodded his head or smiled to show that he was listening. If I was talking to any of the other guys they would have had their phones out, picking their noses, or playing with their shoe laces.

"So do the other guys have a hint of what happened?" I said, asking about the suspicious faces they had.

"Pretty much!" Rian said. "But uh, get in the shower if you need to. We're going out to eat."

"Ah, real shower. Real food. I'm excited." I said.

Rian laughed and got up."I'll come back where we're all ready."

"Okay, but if I don't answer the door I'm still in the shower." I told him.

He nodded and left the room. I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and spotted some bubble bath that was on the counter next to the sink. I opened it up and smelled it. Vanilla.

I poured some of the bubble bath in the tub as it filled with steaming hot water. I mixed in some cold water and made the water temperature just perfect. I took off my soft white robe and dropped it on the floor. I got in the bath tub and sunk down into the warm refreshing water. I closed my eyes as water covered my sore aching body. "Can I join?"

I jumped from the startling voice. I looked over and Alex was standing in the doorway. He smirked and walked over to me. "You're lucky these bubbles are covering me up." I told him.

"Uh huh." He said paying no attention to what I just said. Instead, he sat on the side of the tub and grabbed the bottle of bubble bath. "Vanilla." He read.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked him. He looked at me now and sat the bottle back down. He dug in his pocket and pulled out a key to my room. "How did you get that?!" I asked as I took it from him.

"Rian stole it for me." He smirked and grabbed a wash cloth from off the counter.

"Rian." I mumbled under my breath.

"Mmhmm." Alex said. He dipped the wash cloth in the water and pressed it against my neck. I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes as his hands trailed down to my chest.

"I told him." I said.

Alex's eyes widened and he dropped the wash cloth. He put both hands on his lap. "What?!"

"I-i told him" I looked down and played with the bubbles.

"Why?"

"Well it wasn't like they didn't have the hint already!" I said looking back up at him. "It's not like they all know. And besides, you can trust Rian, right?"

"I guess." He said.

"And all the guys already know you have feelings for me." I continued. "It's not like we can keep this from them forever though. They're bound to find out sooner or later."

"I guess you're right." He sighed.

"Now get out." I laughed. "I wanna enjoy this."

"Ah." He frowned. "But before I go..." He said and leaned down to kiss my forehead. I smiled up at him and he smiled back down at me. He turned his back and walked out of the room. I slid down in the tub even more and rested my head on the wall behind me. I closed my eyes and let water trickle down my shoulder.

Alex's P.O.V

I sat across from Kayleigh at the table and watched her read the menu. She was sitting in between Grieco and Rian. Evan sat on the other side of Rian. Across from Grieco was Zack. I was sitting next to Zack and Matt was on the other side of me. Danny sat beside Matt and of course, Jack had to be on the end of the long table. He sat in between Grieco and Zack.

"I don't know what I should get. There's so much real food!" Kayleigh teased.

"Hey!" Jack yelled from the end of the table. "Don't criticize my way of life."

"Whoa, you're using big words!" Danny called out from the far end of the table.

I just shook my head at Jacks stupidity and looked down at my menu. Kayleigh was right though. There was so much good food on that menu, I didn't know what to pick.

The young waitress came back to our table and asked if we were ready. Everyone said yes but I was still having trouble deciding. They each told her their orders and I was the last one to tell her what I wanted. I just picked the first thing I saw. A chicken sandwich. I wasn't in the mood for chicken but I guess I'd have to eat it anyway.

We wouldn't have been here if Kayleigh wasn't begging us to get a hotel room. She said since we have tomorrow off we should take a break from the road and relax. Plus, she couldn't sleep in the small bunk with her wounded leg. I paid extra for her to get her own hotel room. I had a room with Jack. Rian and Zack had their own room. Grieco and Evan were in one. Matt and Danny were in another.

The food came out faster than I thought it would. Everyone was eating off of eachothers plates but i kept mine to myself.

"Kayleigh! What you got?!" Jack yelled with his mouth stuffed with food. It sounded more like 'Kay wee whucht choo gawt?!' His mom screwed up while raising him or something. He has no table manners at all.

"Nothing you want." She replied.

Jack threw a french fry at her but missed. He accidentally hit the back of a baby's head that was sitting behind her. The baby started wailing and Jack sunk in his chair, holding back his laughs. I choked on my drink and started laughing as hard as I could. The mom was now picking up the baby out of the high chair and asking him what was wrong. The baby didn't know how to speak yet but he sure knew how to point. The baby's finger was pointed at Jack and he froze.

"Guys, that bitch look like she could kill me." He leaned in and whispered to us which caused us to laugh even harder.

"It's alright." I told him as I over heard the mother tell the child it wasn't nice to point. "She doesn't know what you did."

He looked over at the mother and she smiled at him. He gave a nervous smile back a quickly looked down at his plate of food. "So what are we doing tonight?" Grieco asked.

"Dude, lets do something we haven't done in a while." Jack said.

"What, like play truth or dare?" Zack laughed at him.

Everyone looked up at Zack with smiles. "Yes!" Jack exclaimed.

"Yeah! Let's play that!" Rian said.

Zack just rolled his eyes and poked his fork around his plate. "Are you guys serious?" He said. "I was just kidding."

"Yeah dude." I told him. "Remember last time we played? Fucking crazy."

"Eh, I'm gonna pass. I can live without seeing Jacks genitals again." Matt said.

"Yeah, Me too." Dannyk Laughed.

"Okay." Jack stood up. "If you're in, raise your hand!" Everyone raised their hand except for Matt, Danny, and Evan. Jack counted everyone that was going to play. "Six! We can have two teams of three." He said sitting down.

"I call Grieco and Rian!" Kayleigh shouted.

"Oh, you're on." I said while winking at her.

She shook her head. "No, you are."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
I've been so busy with school, shows, and I was also sick.

Comment if you subscribe?