Making Friends With Bacardi

Chapter Three.

Image

So, Rian didn't use his teeth to open the spaghetti O's after all.

We were all sitting around the booth and each had our own spoons. Right in the middle of all of us was a huge bowl full of hot spaghetti O's. Each of the boys were hovering around it, getting as much on their spoon as they can.

Jack made it look like a race. He kept shoving more and more in his mouth without even swallowing the previous spoonfuls. I swear he almost choked about ten times.

Alex was sitting, or hovering, next to Jack and kept knocking Jacks spoon out of his hands and into the bowl. Then Jack would steal Alex's spoon to fish his own out. The third time Alex knocked Jacks spoon out of his hands Zack pushed it down to the bottom of the bowl even more. Jack gave up and then just shoved whole hand in the bowl to get his spoon.

After Rian saw that he just dropped his spoon and stopped eating. I would have thought he'd be smart enough to not eat any if the first place, like me. But I guess he wasn't.

So I guess this is what dinner with all time low is like. It's like watching a couple of pigs roll around in their own slop. Jack's face and forehead was stained orange, Alex was licking a couple of O's off his shirt, and Zack was pulling some out of his hair.

Rian just sat back, watched in amusement and occasionally laughed. I couldn't watch any longer. I had to get up before I got sick.

And you're probably wondering why they're all eating out of the same bowl. Alex had the nice idea of using only a few dishes so I didn't have to wash a bunch of bowls. I wasn't going to wash the dishes anyways, even if they did use their own bowls. They're making me merch and that's the only thing I'm doing for them.

Jack finally swallowed all the half chewed spaghetti O's that were in his mouth for over 10 minutes and sat back, catching his breath. "Dear god." He managed to exhale.

"Okay, that's enough." I said, taking the bowl away from Alex. "This really can't be healthy, you all probably have Jacks herpes now."

Alex quickly looked up at me, wide eyed, with his hand covering his mouth. Then he looked at Jack. Jack was still sitting back. His pants were unbuttoned now and he had his hand on his stomach. All he could do was laugh like bevis and butthead and point at Alex.

"Do you really have herpes? I know you joke about it all the time but-"

"No, I'm the one with herpes." Zack cut in.

Rian laughed and stood up. "You guys are idiots. I'm going to go brush my teeth and go to bed."

"Go to bed? It's only-" Jack started.

"2AM." Rian said walking into the bathroom.

"What? I thought it was 12." Jack said to us.

I shook my head. "You should go to sleep. You guys need to wake up in a few hours." I said, feeling like an over worked stay at home mom with four kids that all have ADD.

"But come on mom!" Alex complained, hoping over Jack and getting down on his knees to hug my waist. He must have read my mind.

After Zack had washed all the dishes, they all stripped down to their boxers and plain t-shirts to climb into their bunks and go to sleep. I had waited until it was completely silent to go get my PJ's to change into. the lock on the bathroom door was broken and I didn't want anyone to walk in on me changing.

Tonight I found out the boys loved to tell dick jokes to each other as they fell asleep in their own bunks.

"Hey Alex." Jack managed to call out without laughing.

"Hmm." Alex mumbled back. You could tell he had his face barried in the pillow.

"I wanna rub my dick on your face like a bar of soap." Jack said bursting out with laughter at his own joke. Rian and Zack bursted out in laughter also. "Ow! What was that for?!" Jack instantly whined after I heard a thud.

"I'm trying to sleep!" Alex groaned.

He got really grumpy if he was being bothered while trying to fall asleep. And I couldn't blame him. If Jack kept saying "Hey Kayleigh, hey Kayleigh!" to me while I was about to drift off I would slap him. Twice.

While all that was going on I was attempting to read a magazine. Within 10 minutes it finally settled down back there and it was completely silent. I tiptoed back to the bunks and reached up to get my bag. I pulled out some dark blue gym shorts that were probably Alex's and a red V neck. I tiptoed back to the bathroom and quickly undressed and dressed into more comfortable clothes. Just as I was pulling my shirt down the bathroom door crept open slowly.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? My stomach doesn't feel too good and I'm lonely." The figure that was leaning against the door post said in a pouty voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't realize how short this chapter was until now.
Sorry about that.
I'll be putting chapter four up tomorrow though (:

11 subscribers with only 2 chapters is good.
Only 5 comments?
You guys could do better.
But I'm not complaining.
5 is better than nothing but I would like to have more.

Anyways, again, chapter 4 will be up tomorrow.
<3