Making Friends With Bacardi

Chapter Nine.

Image

"Whoa, are we on the ceiling?" Jack laughed.

Him and Rian were laying on the floor with empty glass bottles. They were both staring up at the ceiling, which they thought was the floor, and had the most confused looks on their faces.

"Yeah, how- how'd we get up here?" Rian slurred.

I was laying on the couch next to them watching in amusement. All of the other guys were in the back lounge playing with the new wii we decided to invest in the week before. They were all drunk. It wasn't that safe to leave them alone so Alex was back there to watch them.

Alex and I drifted off to sleep on the top of the bus after the fireworks were over. I woke up from the cold just as everyone was packing up. I just laid there next to Alex and watched him smile in his sleep. His arms were around me and mine were around his. From below, I heard Matt and Grieco calling out our names. I nudged Alex softly and he woke, smiling the instant he saw my face. "C'mon, we have to go." I whispered.

"What time is it?" He said in a grungy tone.

"I don't know." I told him while running my hand through his hair. "But they're looking for us."

So we got up and made our way down the ladder on the back of the bus. Matt and Grieco were still calling out our names. Alex took my hand. "Shh." He said while putting a finger on his lips and leaning against the bus, disappearing into the darkness. He pulled me back with him and we hid from Matt and Grieco who were now passing us without a clue that was were there.

"Alex! Kayleigh!" They both yelled as they went behind the bus. When they were no longer in site Alex and I tip toed onto the bus.

"They'll be out there forever." Alex smiled at me while closing the door softly behind him.

We were greeted by drunken hellos, laughs, and hugs. "I thought I lost you for forever and ever and ever!" Jack cried, hugging me. His breath was drenched with the smell of various types of alcohol. I just laughed at him and hugged him back.

Alex and I acted more like friends around the guys. We stood apart, but not too far away from each other. He did look at me the same though, with loving eyes full of care and that same adorable smirk was plastered across his face.

"What the hell guys?" Matt said as he came onto the bus. "Where were you two?"

"Don't worry about it." Alex said then they headed off to the back of the bus to play with the wii, and here I am.

"I don't know." Jack told Rian. "How did we get up here?" He said sitting up.

Rian sat up as well. "We have to get back to the floor." Jack attempted to stand up while using Rian's shoulder for support, but instead fell on top of him.

"Don't hurt yourself." I told them, laughing.

"Hey!" Jack looked at me. "How come you can get up there and we can't?"

I didn't say anything to him but he continued to try and get up. I was getting bored seeing that they weren't going to get anywhere in no time soon so I got up to go to the back lounge. Everyone was coming to the front. "Why are you guys coming out here?" I asked.

"Alex keeps beating us at everything." Zack whined.

"Well all of you guys are drunk." I laughed.

They didn't say anything. Instead they started digging in the empty fridge for food and more drinks. I walked back to the back lounge and Alex was standing there changing the game. He turned around and smiled at me. "Wii fit!" He said.

"Oh," I said. "I wanna do yoga!"

"You go right ahead." He said, sitting on the couch and taking a sip of his still full drink.

Alex's P. O. V.

I was taking the last drink of my first bottle and Kayleigh was standing directly in front of me, bent over and doing yoga. I said I wasn't going to get drunk tonight, but I lied to myself. I promised myself I wasn't going make any moves on Kayleigh, but here I was, sitting on the couch drinking just so I would have an excuse if I did. Besides, she was bent over right in front of me. I couldn't help but stare.

"Uh, I'm going to get another drink." I said, standing up. "Do you want one?" I asked her.

"No, Thanks." She said while staring at the TV screen with her hands clasped together above her head and her legs were bent.

I walked off to the fridge and grabbed two bottles. One for myself, and one for Kayleigh just in case she wanted one. Just in case...

I sat back down on the couch and now she was hula hooping. Her hips were moving in the most perfect circles and my mind had opening credits to a long awaited fantasy. Kayleigh was the main character and I was just the boy she would take advantage of. She paid no attention to me in this fantasy. She only paid attention to my tongue sliding across my bottom lip and my long skinny body that was waiting to be touched. I seemed to be okay with that. Just as long as I would be able to get with her I was okay. "Alex." She said. Her voice sounded faint, but very clear. "Alex." She repeated, but this time I felt a hard nudge on my shoulder. "You okay?" She asked.

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I had dozed off. "I'm done." She said.

"Done?" I asked. My vision was blurred but I could tell she was standing over top of me as I lie on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm done playing wii." She laughed.

"How long was I sleeping?" I said, sitting up and noticing that the two full bottles I once had were laying on the floor next to me, empty.

"I don't know," She laughed. "But uh, were you having wet dreams?"

I looked down and the result of my dream was sticking up on my lap. "Uh, no." I slurred and got up. "I'm- I'm going t-to bed." I stumbled towards my bunk.

All of the guys were still awake. I heard their laughs and slurred voices out in the front lounge. All I wanted to do was go to sleep though. Today was tiring.

I climbed in my bunk and pulled the blanket halfway over top of me. Kayleigh came by and pulled it all the way up to my chest. "Good night." She said.

"Stay with me." I said, grabbing her hand. "Please?" I pulled her closer.

"Okay." She rolled her eyes. "But no funny stuff." I smirked and moved over so she could have room. She climbed in and got comfortable next to me. I put my arm across her and moved my thumb around in circles on her waist. She turned to the side and faced me. "No funny stuff." She repeated.

"No funny stuff." I gave a sly grin and moved my cold hand up her shirt against her bare back. "No funny stuff." I repeated in a bare whisper as I closed my eyes and pulled her closer to me.

Outside, I could hear the faint little pitter-patter of rain starting to hit the roof. I felt Kayleigh move next to me and her hand ran up my shirt. I didn't know what she was about to do so I kept my eyes shut to make it a surprise. Her hand was now running towards my waist and I relaxed my body. I felt her soft lips on my neck and they made my way to cheek. She ran her hand through my messy hair and I kept my eyes shut tightly, while waiting for something more...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you're a new subscriber! <3