Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and I was suddenly at a train station...

"What the hell?"I said to myself as I stated walking down the corridor toward the area with the big sign above it that said

TRAIN ASSISTANCE. I was just about there when I heard someone call my name. I turned and there was nothing there.

"Rose" the voice, said again and I realized that it wasn’t coming from this room at all and coming from down the hall.

"Hello is someone there..." I felt like and idiot because I didn’t know if it was my imagination and I was talking-to the air or if it was a real person calling my name.

I saw a shadow out of my peripheral vision. Snapped my head to the side and the shadow froze where it was.

"Hello..." I called. The shadow disappeared down the hallway and I followed it.

What’s the worst that could happen? I asked myself.

The shadow led me to an empty room with lighting on only about half of the room.

The shadow moved into the darkness...

"Come to me Rosa"

A voice whispered and that voice was too familiar to me to be able to keep calm. But I knew who it was the second that he said my name. Only one person called me ROSA, and I was too afraid to admit who that someone was because I knew that it was impossible that he could be here.

"Show yourself!" I yelled into the darkness. I heard and saw something stir in the darkness when he finally came out into the open. I gasped and had to blink a couple of times to make sure that he was really there.

"OH-MY-GOD!"

"Suprised to see me daughter?!?"

"Daddy is that really you?"I gasped

"Yes it really is me and I am soo glad to see you Rosa and that you are ok."He had on a smile that stretched to his eyes.

"Oh, daddy" I yelled as I ran into his arms

. "I was soo scared that I was never going to see you again" I clung to him as he rested his chin on my head and rubbed my back to soothe the tears that I didn’t even noticed until I saw that hi shirt was wet.

When we finally parted he asked

"How is Matt doing? I hope that you two are getting along well."

"We are daddy. He is going to be soo happy when he finds out that you are here!"

"Rosa I have to go now I didn’t mean to be here so long I just wanted to say hi and that I miss you and that I will always love you Rosa."
"Dad I love you too. Why do you have to leave?"

"Because you have to wake up now Rosa." I explained. I froze in place.

How could I be dreaming, I thought to myself. Its soo real.

"Your dead" I whispered mainly to myself but he answered anyway.

"Yes Rosa, I am dead and I just wanted you to know that I love you and I will miss you terribly."

"I love you too daddy and ill miss you too!" I had tears streaming down m cheeks.

Whenever I dreamed about him it was always like an illusion but never this vivid ad realistic.

"This may hurt but I love you Rosa."

"Dad what are you talking about. What’s going to hurt?"

"This" he reached out and grabbed my shoulders and I felt like I was being electrocuted.


My eyes snapped open. I could feel everything. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest, and I knew that I was awake.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy thanks for reading i know that its a rouhg start but i wanted to try something new... so comment if you like it and if you want more kk\
xo ashley
p.s. if you have any ideas just message me kk