Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 12

NORMAL P.O.V

I woke earlier than normal… I got up, got a change of clothes, and went to the bathroom down the hall.

I looked in the mirror and cringed, as I looked at the nasty bruise on the whole right side of my face. I hopped into the steaming shower. It felt so refreshing. I got out of the shower and changed into my clothes for the day. I walked out of the room and around the corner of the hallway.

I spotted Brian walking out of his room. I paused and hid behind the corner of the hallway. He walked down the hall and stopped at my door. He looked like he was in deep thought.

He looks hot while hes half aslee-

Rose wat the fuck are you thinking… your supposed to hate him.

You know you cant stay mad at him… you lo-

Don’t even say it… I do not love Brian!

You have to admit it sometime!

I cant believe that im freakin fighting with myself over this.

I got up my confidence and walked up behind him silently.

“what the hell do you think your doing?” I asked him a little bit harsher than I anticipated.

He whipped his head around to face me, and I saw sadness in his eyes when he saw my bruise… then again its not hard to not see…

“I… Uhhh…”

Ugh!! Get on with it already!!!!

“Can you get out of my way so that I can get into MY room?!”

I raised my voice a little… which I didn’t mean to do.

He quickly moved out of my way, and I quietly and quickly slipeped into my room and slammed my door shut. Didn’t mean to slam it that hard.

DAMN!! I need to stop doing things that I don’t think about first!!

As I laid in bed, all I thought about was Brian, and how sad he looked.

Well he should be fucking apologizing to me!!

He already tried but you tol him that you never wanted to talk to him again!!! You dumb bitch!!

Hey it was his fault that he called me a fuckin whore!!

You of all people should know that he didn’t mean that… he sayd stuff he doesn’t mean when hes in a rage!!

I doesn’t matter… it still hurt!!

Talk to him about it!!!!! you will see why you love him and maybe you will find out if he loves you back.

But what about Landon?

Just go with your heart… but both of us know that its gonna lead you back to Brian!

Shut the fuck up!

Make me bitch!

Oh ya? I will come in there and fuckin cut you!!!!
Wait why the fuck am I talking about cutting myself?!?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
heyyy 3rd update of the day!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS=LOVE, ADN FASTER UPDATES!!!!!!!!

hope you like it!!!!!!!
xo ashley