Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 17

The Little Mermaid.

That is what he was so against watching. And looking at him now you never would have guessed.

He was now sitting on the edge of the bed, to get closer to the t.v. im guessing, with wide eyes mumbling to himself about the movie. Laughing to myself i continued to watch him for another minute or two, and finally i moved closer to him.

"Babe?" i asked softly touching his arm.

"Huh?" He was so engrossed in the movie that i couldn't even get his full attention.

I moved closer to him until our thighs were touching. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back on the bed to lay on the pillows. he quickly took his eyes off the movie to look at me.

"What? I'm cold." I said innocently.

He smiled and laid back pulling me to cuddle with my head on his chest. I moved my legs and intertwined them with his and smiled when he went back to went back to watch the movie.

When it was over i was starting to doze off and i felt a hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes to see Landon's face with a slight smirk on it.

"Sorry i fell asleep babe, i haven't been seeping lately."

He frowned. "Why?"

"Because I usually sleep with Matt or Brian with me, but neither of them have been home all night this week."

He pulled me closer. "Just relax and take a nap. I'm here ok?"

"Than tonight won't be fun like i wanted it to be."

"We can have fun any night babe. But not when your gonna fall asleep on me at any moment. Just take a nap and i will wake you up when Matt comes home ok?"

I smiled and nodded cuddling closer to him. My face in is neck, arm around his waist, legs tangled with his as i fell into a deep sleep. Best sleep in about a week.

*************************************

MATT'S P.O.V.

I was at work when Brian texted me.

Hey, Rose is at the house with that fucker Landon. Just thought i would tell you.

I laughed to myself as i looked at my phone. Brian really hates this kid,

When i got out of work and got home, i saw that kid's car in the driveway. I sighed as i walked up the driveway into the house. I looked in the living room.

No one.

I looked in the kitchen. No one.

" Oh hell fucking no!" i yelled as i stormed up the stairs and straight to Rose's room.

I slammed the door open and saw her laying on him, well not anymore. She was now on the floor on one side of the bed, and Landon was on the floor on the other side of the bed.

"What the fuck was going on here?!" i yelled.

"We were fucking sleeping until you came stomping in" she yelled back as she rubbed the thigh that she landed on.

"Oh..." by the look on her face i could see that this situation was completely innocent. I just jumped to conclusions. OOPSIE....

******************************

ROSE'S P.O.V.

I know Matt is just looking out for me, but he still shouldn't have just come bursting into my room like a mad man assuming things.

The three of us just stood in a long awkward silence, until Matt spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Well, now that I'm here what do you want for food?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER UPDATE....THEYRE NOT EVERYDAY, BUT AT-LEAST ITS HAPPENING!!
HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....BUT THE ENDING KIND OF SUCKED.
SORRY..... honestly didnt know how to end it....so it just kind of happened.
better next time....
comments=love=more updates!!!!