Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 19

I went to tue park for a while before my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and sighed knowing Matt was going to text me at some point.

It's eleven o'clock. You need to come home now.

I looked in disbelief at the time on my phone. I sat there that long just starin into space.

I heaved myself off the ground and walked home.

I was walking down the sidewalk when I heare footsteps behind me.

it's nothing rose. Just someone else in the park. Stop being so paranoid.

I kept walking until I heard them speed up. I turned around sharply and there was a boy there. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a hoodie.

"Hey can you give me some directions. I jut moved here."

"Yeah sure where are you trying to go?"

"I'm looking for Heiman Road?"

I looks at him wih wide eyes. That's my road. Maybe I'll make a new friend.

"Well that's my road so you can just come with me if you want."

"Sure just as long as your not going to kill me and chop me up into little pieces."

We both laughed. He walked along side of me until we got to the bottom of my road.

"Well this is it." I smiled lightly and turned to look at him. He was silent. I touched his arm lightly.

"Are you ok?"

He suddenly grabbed me and pushed me into the woods at the bottom of the road.

"What are you do-"

"Shut the fuck up!" he screamed at me and pushed me into a tree. Both of his arms on either side of me holding my arms in place.

He leaned down and started kissing my neck. I whimpered in pain as he bit me roughly. I just wanted this to end. I started to squirm and he reached into his pocket pulling out a pocket knife.

I gasped as he roughly put it against my neck drawing a little blood. He chuckled darkl. And started kissing my neck again.

"Move and I will kill you and not think twice about it."

He pulled me off the tree and pushed me to the wet dirty ground. I started yelling for help and he slammed his palm against my cheek.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up!" when I didn't answer he hi me again.

"Didn't I?!" I nodded slowly while tears fled down my cheeks.

"That's what I thought." he roughly ripped my shirt clean off and pulled my pants off.

"No please no! You dont want to do this! Please!" I whimpered.

"Oyes I do baby. I've wanted youror so long. Now I finally get to have you."

I gasped. So he was someone I knew.

Brian, Matt ease help me.

It was at that moment that I remembered that my phone was in my pocket. I turned my head to he right and my pants were right there.

He was busy kissing and biting all over my neck to notice when I reached and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I quickly dialed marts number, put it on speaker and put it under my pants so he wouldn't know It Was me.

His head snapped up at he ringing, and he go up to look for it forgetting abou me for just a second. I bolted up grabbed the phone and ran prayin he would answerhe phone.

When it went to voicemail I almost cried. I quickly dial Brian's number while running.

"Hello?" he answered sleepily.

I sighed in relief.

"BRIAN! He's following me! You have to call Matt and come quick! Please!!" I pleaded.

He was suddenly alert.

"Rose! Where are you?! Tell me where you are!!"

"I'm in the woo-"

Suddenly the man tackled me from behind. I let ou a strangled cry as the phone was knocked out of my hand.

He pinned me unde his body as he ripped my underwear and pulled down his pants. I screamed to Brian for help hoping that he was still on the line.

I felt an agonizing pain shoot through he lower half of my body. I screamed out in pain as he kept going. I just closed my eyes and thought of a happier place that was far away from this place.

I closed my eyes and all I saw was Brian.

When he was finished with me he kissed me on the lips long and hard and then punched me in the face. All I saw was black.

**************

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was still in the woods. I sat up and a shooting pain ran through my bottom half of my body. I screamed out and laid back down. I laid there for a few minutes and the got up again.

I clenched my teeth in pain and slowly got up and made my way through the woods. I finally saw my pants on the ground and slowly pulled them on. I kept walking until I go to my street. I saw Brian's house first and started on my way there. As I got closer I noticed someone rushing out of his house.

It was Brian.

I started walking a little bit faster causing me to limp more as he started his car and peeled out of the driveway.

He started speeding down the road and i limped faster into the street hoping he would notice me before he hit me with his car. I could see him through the wind sheild as he got closer. He was looking at his phone. I started waving my hands in hopes that he would see me.

When i noticed him finally look up he was about eight feet away from me.

I heard the screeching of his tires, and closed my eyes awaiting the impact of his truck against my fragile body.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOO SNAPPPPPP!!!
lmfao.....cliff hanger!!
hope you liked it....
comments=love=more updates