Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 20

As I awaited the impact of his range rover I thought of everything that has happened in the past few days of my life. I wished to god that Matt and Brian wouldn't take my death too hard. I cared so much about Brian and i didnt want to see him hurting. Ever.

As my eyes closed I heard the loud screeching of tires then nothing. I opened them slowly to see Brian rushing out of the car and over to me. Hr pulled me into his arms and I broke down completely.

"Rosa! Baby girl what the fuck happened?!"

He held on tighter to me and held me up when my knees gave out. I just shook my head and held on as tight to his abdomen as tight as I could. He picked me up into his arms and carried me to the passenger seat of his range rover. He shut the door and ran to the drivers seat and got in as fast as he could.

"I'm taking you to the hospital!"

My head snapped over to him and I furiously shook my head no.

"No Brian you can't! Please! Just take me home!"

"I'm not gonna just ignore this! You look like you go the shit beat out of you Rose!! Seriously!? I'm fucking calling Matt!" he yelled as he whipped out his phone.

I quickly grabbed it from him and threw it onto the floor of the car.

"What the fuck Rose!?" he screamed at me.

"I'm sorry but you can't tell him!" I said calmly.

"How the fuck will he not know!. You are completely beaten to a pulp! He's gonna notice the second he fucking sees you!"

"please Brian.....I promise if I don't feel better in the morning you have full privilege to take me to the ER!! Please just take me to yours tonight and let me sleep some of it off!" I begged with all of e energy I had left in me.

"Fine Rose but If I see anything that I don't like tomorrow im rushing you to the hospital, got it?" he sighed.

I nodded and grabbed his hand that was hanging off of the center console and entertained our fingers together. When I looked up at his face I saw a ghost of a smirk etched onto his face but he quickly shook it off.

I turned my head and looked out e window leaning my head against the glass and before I knew it I was passed the fuck out.

****************************************

this dream was different than any dream or nightmare that I had ever had. There was nothing and no one in it, and I was just sitting in a black space. Complete darkness.

"Brian!" I called as loud as my voice could go. And all that came back to me in answer was complete silence.

I stood up and started walking. I had no idea where I was going but I know that atkeast I was going somewhere.

I hope.

"Matt!" Silence.

" Brian!" silence.

I completely broke out into a sprint. No idea of where I was going but I was hopelfully going to where Brian may be.

I stopped running because I was out of breath. My chest tightened completely tightened and so did my throat. I started gasping for breath anticipating the air to fill my lungs but t never came.


****************************************

"Rose! Rosa babygirl wake up!" I heard Bria yelling from somewhere in the darkness. I felt arms wrapping around my shaking body and holding me down. I felt lips on my own and it felt as if i could breathe again. I tried to return the kiss but all that came out of my mouth was a gasp full of air.

I jolted up straight in from what i could tell was Brian's bed and snapped my head around looking for Matt or Brian. My eyes focused on someone on the side of the bed standing over me. As my eyes began to focus i could see that it was Brian. I let out a mangled cry and launched myself into his arms.

He began rocking me back and forth in standing position with my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. I felt completely at ease knowing that Brian was there.

"Rosa its ok. Everything is ok. I'm hee baby. Everything is going to be ok." He kept murmering sweet things into my ear. My breathing finally calmed down and he moved to sit on the bed with me straddling him.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes with a look of saddness.

"Rosa, what happened last night?"

Silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its really short.
But its better than nothing right??

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

comments=love=updates