Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 3

I could see her waving fron the entrance to the mall when me and brian pulled into the parking lot

"I honestly odnt know how she can be this perky all the time." i said and brian laughed.

"I dont think any of us do!" i chuckled as we pulled up to the front.

I leaned over the armrest and hugged him. i felt hin kiss the top of my head. so when we parted i took a chance and kissed his cheek. i got a little rd but it faded quickly as he spoke

"Uhh... do you want me to pick you up after?"

"Ummm if you wanna but you dont have to, but you can pick me up at danny's at like 5 for the party because some guy is picking her up."

"Yea ill be there... just call when you get back to her house because i wanna know that you got home safe and Matt will probablty bug me about it too ok?"

"Ok will do. thanks again bri." i took another ig leap and kissed his cheek... yes again!! i got out of the car quickly before he could see me blush. i turned arouns ad waved him off.

I just barely got to turn around and Danny tackled me to the pavement. i landed with an"OOOFFF" she finally got off of me and pulled me up to my feet. she jumped and hugged me again.

"I missed you bitch where have you been... Hanging out with BRIAN???" she started to make kissie faces at me. i hit her arm and we walked into the mall arm in arm.

Danny is the only one that knows about my feelings for brian. well atleast i hope that shes the only one. but i always get kind of scared when we go out drinking because when she gets drunk she ends to blurt out randon things.

but soo far she hasnt even mentioned it when shes drinking which i thank god for every night. I klnow that i have to tell him sooner or later but i always end up choosing later.

She dragged me into victoria's secret and too me to lingire racks. she picked out like 10 things and than shoved them into my face and pushed me into a changing stall. i decided not to try to fight her on this so i started trying things on.

i finally got to one that i thaught looked really god on me. I was pruple. and lets just say that there was a lot of lace.

i walked out of the stall to show danny and her eyes looked like thaey were going to pop outta her head. she nodded at lightning speed and said

"If i was a lesbian than i would take you right here on the middle of this fuckin store!" i laughed and went back into the stall to change back into my clothes.

i went to put them all away but danny took the purple one and waved it in my face.

"I swear to god if you dont buy this than i will. and i will give it to brian to give to you!"

"You wouldnt?!?"

"OHHHHH I WOULD"she whispered in an evil tone.

"FINE!" i kinda yelled. i snatched it out of her hands and thew it on the counter. i paid and we walked out.

We stayed at the mall for like 5 hours looking for outfits. Danny supposedly got me the best outfit ever, but she wont let me see it. but hers is really cute.

We finally left and i swear that my legs were about to give out from all of that walking and shopping.

We got back to her house at like 3:30 and brian was supposed to pick me up at 5 so i quickly ran into the shower while danny set our clothes on the bed. when i got out danny was already dressed. she was wearing a black mini dress, white and silver stilleto shoes that i would break my neck wearing and a long necklce that showed off her clevage.

before i got a chance to say anything she shoved me back into the bedroom to get changed. i looked on the bed and i froze...OHH NO!

She got me a skirt that was so short it almost showed my ass, black fishnets, a red lace corset and red flats. I said whatever and threw the outfit on. i practically ever dress like this but when i looked into the mirroe... boy did i look hot!!!!

All i could think about was what brian was going to say or do when he saw me like this. i walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to apply my make-up. i walked out of the bathroom and danny was standing right there with her eyes bugging out of her head.

"OHHHHHHH!!!!! SEXY MAMA!!! Brian is going to wanna jum you on my living room floor when he sees you !"

"Ya think?"

"Duh!!! you look fiiiine!" i laughed and as if on signal the doorbell rang.

"Speak of the Devil... stay here and ill let him in so you can make a grand entrance." i nodded and she walked downstairs. i peeked to the bottom of the stairs as he stepped over the threshold.

"Heyy Danny id Rose Here?"

"Ohhh yea she's here alright!"

"Whats tha suppsed to mean?"

"Rose!! get your fine ass down here!" she yelled up the stairs.

"Im coming! im coming!" i stated as i walked down the stairs. i go to the bottom and brians eyes went wide.

"Hey" istated breaking the awkward silence. he still didnt say anything and danny butted in waving her hand in front of brians face.

"Dude!! your drooling" he snapped out of his daze and slightly checked his mouth to make sure there was nothing there.

"Ummm... Uhhhh... you ready to go?" he still couldnt take his eyes ff of me.
"Yeah lets go." i stated as i gave danny a hug.

"He was totally drooling!"she whispered into my ear only audible for me to hear.

"Yeah i know i cant wait for the party call me when you get there" i answered

i stepped out of her embrace and went to stand back next to brian. his eyes were still in shock.
i grabbed his hane and pulled him out of the door and to the car. i waved to danny when i got to the passenger door.

she waved back and gave me a thunbs up! i laughed and got into the car. the care went into and awkward silence where i could only hear his hard breathing which made me smile. he started the car and started the drive to max's house.

Neither of us said anything but every so often brian woould look me up and down out of the corner of his eyes.

Besides that the car was in total silence the whole way there. this was going to be a definite night to remember...
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy i hope that you like it
SECOND UPDATE OF THE DAY!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!
i love you guys and i hope that you like it soo far!
I LOVETH COMMENTS SOO COMMENT ME AND I WILL UPDATE!!!!
xo ashley