I've Completely Lost Myself, and I Don't Mind

Eleven

It’s been a few days since Zack and I fought, and things are calmed down again. We were currently at a venue and enjoying the sunshine, well…Cass an I were, seeing as we were the only ones up as of the moment. Having sprawled out beach towels, Cassie sat in her black halter tankini top suit with a cute skirt type bottoms. I, on the other hand had my bright lime green bikini top that tied around my neck and back with my lime green, pink and purple plaid board shorts on.

…they really did suit us well, Cassie being the one with a shy outer layer with a slice of fun there too. Myself being the loud obnoxious person from the very start.

I laughed as I thought about that, pushing my aviators up my nose as I turned from my back to my front, Cassie turning so she could get her back some sun.

“What are you laughing about?” She asked, pushing her twin aviators up her nose, this time, hiding her dark green eyes once again.

“How our bathing suits fit our personalities.”

“They do don’t they?” She giggled and shrugged with a small yawn, “I can’t believe they’re still sleeping. All of them.”

“They do go up and perform in front of tons of screaming kids and play their hearts out every night.” I reasoned, switching the song on my ipod to I’m Not Your Boyfriend, Baby by 3oh!3 and handing Cass a earphone. Wiggling my toes randomly as I sang with the song, there was a bus door opened, and footsteps were heard coming our way but we didn’t move…didn’t see the need.

“Well, hello ladies!” Jimmy laughed as he walked up,

“Hey Jimster!!” Cass and I said at the same time, as he took a seat on the ground in front of us.

“How are you’s today?”

“Good.” I replied, Cass nodding, “Is everyone still sleeping?”

“Nah, we’re all up. I was just the first off the bus.” Jimmy said, turning to look over his shoulder as the door opened again. “There they are now.”

“LADIES!!” Brian yelled, laughing as Lyndsey came off the bus behind him to come and sit by us, Caitlin following her, although they were dressed.

“Hey Bri!” Cass called, sticking a hand up to wave as I threw out the peace sign.

“How’d you all sleep?” I asked when Caitlin and Lyndsey sat,

“Good.”

“It was alright.”

“Well, that’s good.” I mumbled, stealing my earphone back from Cass, making her stick her tongue out at me. Before I wrapped the cord around the ipod and stuck it by my side.

“Come on, guys! Hurry your asses up.” JB yelled, and I looked up to see a football in his hands. Jimmy grinned, getting up and brushing his shorts off before he jogged over to the group, which they had found the lot of grass next to the busses to play on.

“Oh great.” Cass sighed dramatically, “here we go.” the way she said that made me giggle, which caused her to laugh….which caused me to laugh…soon we were laughing like lunatics with Lyndsey and Caitlin looking at us like we were crazy. Sighing and holding my stomach, I decided I had enough sun and didn’t want to burn so I slipped my Vengeance University tank-top back over my head and sat up, watching with my arms wrapped around my knees while the boys played baseball. Cass sat up soon after and leaned her head on my shoulder, giggling when Johnny hopped on Zacky’s back and clung to him.

“They’re such losers.” I stated, and shrieked when Matt whipped the ball in my direction. “WHAT THE FUCK?!?” I yelled, after it narrowly missed my head and clipped Cass’s shoulder.

“I HEARD THAT!” He yelled back, smile tugging his lips

“So you try to kill me?!?”

“Not kill, just disable.” He shot back, and I flipped him the bird as Cass tossed the ball back to them. Looking over my shoulder, I seen the guys of BMTH walking over. I smiled and waved, Matt N seeing me and waving back which made Oli turn to see who he was waving at, when seen it was me he smiled. I giggled, and waved to him as well, getting up to go and say hi.

* * * * * *

I was toying with the football, everyone was sitting around. Either talking or sunbathing, Cass was over with the ETF bunch, talking with them. While I was sitting with Oli and Matt N, listening to them chat about different tour experiences. Pulling out my phone, I texted Cass,

Wanna play some football?

just us?

Ask Max if he’d wanna play tag team with Oli I said, catching her eye as I sent that, watching as she opened it and a smile sprang to her face, I laughed out loud when I got her reply

I like the way that you think, dear sister ;D

Shutting my phone, I turned to Oli,

“Hey.”

“What’s up?” He asked, setting down his drink and tugging at his v-neck

“Wanna play some football? Cass and me, against you and Max?” I watched as he looked up, and caught Max’s eye who happened to be smirking. After nodding to one another he stood,

“You’re on.” I laughed and stood as well, winking at Cass as everyone else turned their attention to us, seeing as we were walking towards one another.

“YOU’RE GOIN’ DOWN GIRLS!” Max yelled, pumping his fists in the air,

“Oh yea?!?” I said, getting in his face as we met up, “we’ll see about that.” I said, as we call continued to throw smack talk back and forth.

“Alright! Alright! We have to see who goes first!” Cass yelled, calming the smack talk that was going on.

“NO NOSE GOES!!” I yelled, and instantly put my finger to my nose. Cass following my lead.

“What…?”

“In bloody hell…?”

“No nose, goes.” I repeated, looking at them like they were stupid… “whoever doesn’t put their finger on their nose goes first.” I replied in a ‘duh’ tone before giggling.

“We just want to give ya’ll a head start, because you’re gonna be crushed.” Cass said smartly making Oli and Max growl playfully.

“We’ll see about that.” Max said, before taking off with the ball…

It was the last few seconds of the game we were playing, and I was currently tangled with Oli, having been tackled by him when we were going for the ball,

“CASS!!!” I screamed, stretching out so that she could grab the ball and go for the touchdown. She swiftly took the ball, but Max caught up to her and threw her over his shoulder,

“CHEATER!!” she squeaked, pounding on his back with her free hand as I wiggled and squirmed under Oliver. He was laughing, because he could pin me so easily.

“You’re lucky I like you!!” I growled, and he laughed again,

“Why’s that love?”

“Because if I didn’t like you…I would have hurt you by now!!” I said, pointedly before biting my lip and wiggling some more. Whooping in victory when I got my hand free and pushed Oli up and off of me before scrambling to my feet, only to see Max at their score zone, doing a victory dance…with Cass still on his shoulder.

“Fucking cheater!!” She cried, punching him in the shoulder when he put her on his feet, the rest of the bands in fits of laughter at how badly Cass and I were slaughtered by the guys.

“Ah! You guys are lame!!” I said, shoving Oliver playfully before letting out a huff, still being mad we lost.

“Awe, don’ be sad, love. S’ only a game!!” Oli laughed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and hugging me, “maybeh you’ll get us next time.”

Biting my lip, I decided to be a little mean to Oli and leaned up into his ear,

“Oh, you’ll be begging for mercy the next time I get ahold of you.” I said, before nibbling on his ear a little bit, just enough to make him bothered but not enough that people would notice. I took a step back, and turned without even stopping to see the expression on Oli’s face before catching the sight of Cass stepping away from Max, a look of victory on her face as well. I laughed and shook my head, knowing she had probably done something like I had…judging by the look on Max’s face, she had.

I met her in mid-field, laughing we high-fived. Knowing just what the other had pulled. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and hers went around my shoulder, seeing as she was taller then me.

“Good work sister.”

“As to you.” Cass replied, with a small laugh.

“Now, if only we could get them back.”

“Oh dear Little sister, I’ve already devised that plan.”

“Really?!?” I asked, as she and I reached our spots again, Jimmy and Matt leaning over to high-five us.

“One word: waterballons.” she said with an menacing tone, one that made me laugh and grin that evil grin.

“You, Cass, my lovely sister…are a genius!” I cried, making everyone look at me. I looked around sheepishly before Cassie and I turned into one another and started giggling like maniac’s

Oh boy. This was gonna be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
no, we haven't forgotten about this story.
just personal issues for the both of us have slowed the updates a bit.
hope you all enjoy!!