I've Completely Lost Myself, and I Don't Mind

Twelve

"Fucking cheater!" I cry as I’m held up on Max’s shoulder, his hands holding me there in place with no escape. “Put me down dammit!” I squeal. The ground starts to fall further away and seconds later my feet touch the ground again.

After pushing my hair back in place I glance up at Max, who has an apologetic look splattered all around his face. “I’m sorry,” He says with a smile that attacks any plan of trying to pretend that I was upset.

“You’re forgiven,” I say returning a smile and then lean in to hug him. I wrap my arms around his middle; tilt my head up to his ear to whisper, “I’ll get you back.” His hands are firmly around me, embracing the hug until that…He goes to pull away but I don’t let him. I keep my hands fastened around him, and quickly take a bold nip at his ear.

Only for a second is my mouth at his lobe but that’s long enough to get some point across, I let go and start darting towards Anna and everyone else, with no looking back. A devious smirk spread across my lips in views of victory.

We high-fived all the guys as we walk along to get to the bus. A super bag of multicolored water balloons are tucked somewhere in one of my bags, Anna and I can't help but let out little bursts of laughter as we walk. As we plan our comeback.

"They won't know what hit them," Anna says as soon as she closes the bus door.

I skip along the isle to bunks, wearing a sinister smile across my face. "No they really won't, I've got a plan!" I yell to her as I unzip a bag and start digging through it. Her feet pitter-patter against the floor as she walks down the isle to me.

"What's your plan?"

"Alcohol balloons! Fuck water!" I shriek, not being able to help myself. And I just have to see her face so my eyes leave my hands for just a second.

"Seriously? Oh man, that's gonna' get them good!" I nod to her response, then do a little hand dance when I feel that plastic package between my fingers. "I locked the door too, ya know so no one comes in to interrupt." Anna giggles at the end of her sentence and runs off ahead of me to the kitchen.

We don't really need to run in the bus, everything is so close! But we can't help ourselves when we're excited.

Anna grabbed a bucket to put all the balloons in as I grabbed Jack, Jack, Jack and Smirnoff. Then we begin the messy filling part. Between every other balloon we take sips, I mean it just smells so inviting.

"Shit, we're almost outta' booze, I'll go grab another few bottles...Think you bought a large enough bag of balloons?"

I started laughing but then cut it off short with a gasp, "Dude! I have a better plan! Grab the syrup, ketchup, mustard and whatever the hell else you can in a bottle!"

"Oh god..." Was all Anna could say before she broke into high pitched laughter.

"Okay, okay lemmie' put hide the evidence and then we can take our bullets to the field."

"This is going to be great!" I said with a little random whistle. While we were filling the balloons with alcohol and condiments we weren't disturbed, which made this even greater.

"Hey boys!!!" Anna and I call together in union; every head that bobbed in conversation turned our way. I spotted Max right off the bat and didn't hesitate to throw my first balloon. An alcohol missile landed on his left knee. I kept myself from doubling over, I had to grab more balloons before he and Oliver came rushing over to take them from us. After all, they are our main targets.

Anna hit Oli with an alcohol balloon in the right shoulder to chest area and they had no idea what was happening. As they stand there stunned, along with everyone else, Anna and I throw more balloons. A balloon from Anna landed on Craig, I think it’s accidental…I can’t keep track of what is hitting who but so far no bright colors break up the floods of black.

“What the fuck?!!!” They start screaming and we starting rioting with giggles.

“Oh shit,” I mumble to myself, Max and Oli realize what is going on and they start running towards us. Anna grabs as many balloons as she can carry and darts towards the left, around a bus and out of my view. I hastily grab as many as I can too and run the opposite way, I can hear large thuds racing up behind me. It’s Max no doubt, but I’m not turning around to check.

“Ahhhh!” I scream in surprise, a wet, thick something or other is leaking down the back of my thigh, I’ve been hit! I toss a balloon over my shoulder in hopes of getting him. “Ya missed!” he shouts before attacking me with another balloon. This one lighter in weight and hitting me square in the back. Damn, he can hit a moving target…

Okay, I am no longer running blind-I turn and stop, extend my throwing arm quickly and release a balloon. I breathe in through my teeth making that ouch-ick noise; I hit Max in the face. “I’m sorries!!!” I scream before running in a diagonal direction.

“Oh you are in for it!” He shouts from my side, throwing another balloon that just barely misses me and lands next to my running feet.

“I said I was sorries!” I shout back as I run faster, the balloons that are stuffed in shirt start bouncing against my boobs and it’s very uncomfortable. “Ahh!” Max throws another balloon and it misses, but I trip and fall down. All the balloons I’m packing squish underneath me in a loud, gross pop noise. “Eww.” Mustard or something is all down my bra and it feels so dirty! I start laughing at the mess of me as I’m laying here.

From my side I can hear Max walking over laughing his ass off, which doesn’t help me stop laughing, which prevents me from trying to get up off the muddy ground.

“Are you okay?” He asks after a couple minutes of continuous laughter.

“I think so,” I say with gasping breaths. I push up off my palms and get up to my knees. “Ew.” I say looking down the front of me. I’ve got dirt mixed with alcohol, mustard, syrup, cough syrup, apple sauce and ketchup, all down my front in between different layers of clothes. Some of the mixture is on the outside of my shirt and some under my shirt and in between my cute little black and red bra and my chest.

“Here,” Max offers his hand and I grab it, looking for his other hand. He’s got his fingers loosely wrapped around a heavy balloon. “Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna’ hit ya. You took care of getting my revenge all by yourself. You’re more of a fucking mess then I am.”

“Thanks,” I say in a juicy sarcastic line. “Truce?” I ask with my hand still in his.

“Truce.” Max says with a nod, but just to make sure I knock his last balloon to the ground, making an icky puddle. “I was gonna’ use that!”

“But you said-“

“Not on you, on one of them muthafuckers over there laughing.”

“Oh….Well the less people who need showers the better…”

“I s’pose,” He says nodding and then I realize I still have his hand so I let it go. And that’s when a messy Oliver and Anna come walking from behind the buses, and I heard one of the guys shout something like “None of that shit have better have hit any of the buses.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this took so long to update! We haven't forgotten about it and we hope you haven't either. Thanks to those to read and stick with us =D