I've Completely Lost Myself, and I Don't Mind

Two

I tucked a piece of stray bang behind my ear as I’m listening to Max tell me a story about a clown at a gig. A pinching tension was rising up in my cheeks as he continues to make me giggle; which I don’t do often if I say so myself.

“Oww…” I mumble through a laugh as the pinching increased at the end of his little story.

“You’re saying ow? You’ve only heard the story, you weren’t actually there! If you were then you could say ow.” He muses, his index finger prodding my shoulder.

“Hey, no!” I swat away his finger and pout playfully, shaking around my head from left to right so my bangs danced in front of my eyes. Glancing up I notice Anna talking to a slender bundle of male cuteness; the picture of her smile causes me to smile.

“So are you intimated yet?” I ask, cupping my hands around the plastic blue cup that I was holding, the coldness slightly numbing my little fingers.

“Intimidated? Oh, hell no!” Max threw his arms in the air, spread wide apart. His half lit cigarette falling into the sand but he didn’t seem to care. Bouncing in close to my ear he carries on, “Of course I’m intimidated! But I can’t let them know that, I mean have you seen that-“

“Yuh-huh! He’s like my big brother, well hell they all are. And I’ll keep your intimidation hush-hush.” I whisper back as he leans away slightly.

“Good, good because I’d hate to have to like knock ya’ off.” He twitched his face a little as he spoke, causing me to try and hold back a laugh.

“Oh pssh, I’m not worried! I don’t think you can take me!” I say whipping my hand out in a snap. As I realize I just did the Clueless snap his face widened in a lively laugh.

Matt easily grabbed our attention as we’re all in a close sitting distance, him in the middle like the center of a flower. Matt is the pollen… I joke inside my head as Max and I walk closer over to Matt and the guys. Anna and that male bundle of cuteness took a seat to left of me and Sierra plopped herself in front of me.

“Alright, our tour starts up pretty soon. You all know that, and I think we also know this is going to be a kickass tour. We’ve got some older guys,” He nodded over to Tuck and the guys of Bullet, “And we’ve got some youngen’s.” A little smirk played along his features as he continued. “If you guys keep your asses in line, then we won’t have any problems and we won’t have to kick your asses.” I kept my lips clenched together; the look among their faces was so adorably cute, the faux intimidation that said ‘is it real or is it faux?’ “I’m just playing with you. But seriously, I’m looking forward to this tour, and I think ya’ll are too.” His smirk fades into a smile and we cling an’ clang our glasses together.

This was going to be such a blast!

***

The light sensation of a hangover pounded through my body as I walk out the door with Anna, the bright afternoon sunlight hitting us dead on. Our bags and suitcases were already loaded into the buses, Anna and Lyns packing way more then needed but I won’t tell them this.

Identical pairs of aviators were hiding our eyes as we walk down pavement to buses that were waiting for us. “You know what?”

“Hm?” Anna asked as she looks up at something, possibly the buses that were lined across the street.

“You hair smells good.”

“Of course it does!” She squeals, nudging into me and sending my normally coordinated self stumbling over my feet. “Ahhhhhhh!” I was squealing,

“And let the hell of sibling touring begin.” Zacky states, walking off of what I guess is to be our bus. Without a real cue the two of us tackle him against the bus into a heap, yep! The hell of the three of us locked on the same bus has begun. A loud grumble comes from his poor disgruntled body and Anna an’ I leap off of him, darting off towards the first bus.

The two of us our quite loud in acknowledging everyone with ‘hello’s’; we missed the concept of quiet hangovers in Drunk 101. With a lot of grumbles we shouted that they best all get use to it because they’re now stuck with us.

“So we’ve got a day and night of driving we should get going,” Brian was saying a few feet away; nuzzling his face against Lyns’ neck. The arrangements of who was staying where was already taken care of so we pile into the correct buses; a few of us stumbling in. Those few shall be unnamed…

“We need to liven up this bus! This is now dubbed the cool bus!” I say in a sing-song voice that hits high notes that sound like a pen against a windshield; dancing around in the isle in an un-rhythmic beat.

“Hells yeah! This is the cool bus! If you can’t deal with that then you can gets the hell off!” Anna shouts stomping her feet and slapping her hands against her jean covered knees.

“Yaw, the cool bus again!” Jason was tapping against the leather couch; a sticky tapping noise bounding around.

Anytime we toured with the guys whichever bus we were on we’d take over, it was named the cool bus and we tended to party harder, scream louder, dance longer-you get the point. The top days of my life, the best adventures I’ve ever had had been while on tour with them and it would stay that way. There was nothing that could bring people closer together then music, drinks and the aftermath of the drinks while being stuck on bus.

I took a drink out of the Jack bottle that Zacky started handed around, and so it officially begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked!
^-^