I've Completely Lost Myself, and I Don't Mind

Four

“And let the party began!” I scream as Anna and I walk to the circle of all the excitement.

“The party has already begun Cass’, you’re a little fucking late.” Zack calls through a puff of cigarette smoke.

“No! I fucking declare it’s just started!” Stomping my foot causes Anna and I to slightly stumble; smooth move. We grab coolers together, Anna and I, and scope out the turn out of new friends in the dirt patch out in the middle of nowhere: a perfect place for a pit stop drunken bash.

“Lets go this way.” Anna whispers and steers me towards Bring Me the Horizon and Escape the Fate members. Chirpily we say hello, “Where are your drinks!” Anna questions with a loud gasp of disbelief.

“We just got off the bus,” Craig defends and this time Anna an’ I gasp together.

“Well what are you waiting for?! Come on Anna let’s get these boys liquored up!”

Together we turn on our heels and jet for Brian, Zack and Lyndsey. Walking back within earshot with our arms full of bottles of beer Oli shouts “Liquored up?! Now why doesn’t that sound like too good of an idea to me? The two of you are trying to take advantage of us!”

I drop a bottle doubling over, the faux seriousness in his accented voice just sending me over in cackles. Anna hands over the drinks as I recover myself, my shirt clinging to me in places where I’ve already spilled my cooler.

“Are you okay now?” Anna asks with her lips to her bottle; a smirk appearing after she takes a long, thirsty drink.

“No I am not okay! I spilled my drink!” I huff taking the last drink of it and throwing the bottle over my shoulder. oops…

“Oww…” Turning with my feet grounded in the extra dry dirt I see Jay groaning,

“Oops! I sorries!” I cross my arms of throwing destruction over my damp chest and direct my attention back to a laughing crowd of boys an’ Anna. I gave an overdramatic look of sadness, I think I’m looking sad anyway and one by one they ease their laughs. I replace the pout or whatever was on my face with a nice cheeky grin.
Monte, Matt K. and Lee walk off in some other direction of this bash leaving me and Anna with Craig, Max and Oli. With a raised right sided smile Max silently offers me his beer,

“Nah that’s okay, I’m not a beer drinker.” I scrunch up my face an’ Anna nods in distaste.

“A’ight.” Oh my, I find myself go missing while looking into his eyeliner plagued peeps.

“Let’s go dance!” Anna’s squeak doesn’t register till she’s pulling me sideward’s by my right wrist, I snap myself out of it a second later an’ drape my arm around her neck; with ease because I’m a few inches taller then her.

Barbie Girl by Aqua starts through the system and a chorus of ‘Cassie’s’ rises above the intro of ‘Hi Barbie, Hi Ken’. Instinctively because this is my song I bounce around and twirl around Anna. “Come on! Don’t be a bunch of bitches!” I yell wiggling around my shoulders in beat with my hips. Anna blows me a kiss and spins dancingly around, shouting a few ‘woo’s’.

As the chorus kicks in Sierra and Catlin join us, Anna starts the hokey pokey, we follow route and with minor fuck ups we’re hokey-pokey-ing’ to Barbie Girl. I catch a glance of Lyns and Brian dancing on their own and if I had a Kodak it’d be a moment.
The song ends and we catch much needed breath. A burst a claps erupts from me after I catch my breath and I jump in incoherent circles, “Ya’ll are fucking bitches!” I kick up my left leg like a cheer-whore and clap again.

“We’re bitches?”

“That what I said wasn’t it!” I shout swinging around my little, pale fists.

“You’re the bitch!” Matt screams with playful annoyance as he throws his beer bottle to the side.

“Oh yeah Shads, you think so?!” Without a warning Matt runs my way and I dart behind Jimmy, “Jimmy! Jimmy, save me!” I huddle up behind him and I was peeking out to see if Matt was coming when two arms hoisted me up into their body and carried me off in the direction I just ran from. “No!” I scream, twisting my body around to break free. “Jay you put me down this instant!”

Next thing I know I’m over Matt’s shoulder with the blood rushing to my skull. “Why are you doing this to me? That was your song too.” I yelp as Matt bounces me to my last sentence, “Put me down!” I cry and start working up fake whimpers. “Zacky! Anna! Somebody!”

“Pfft, no one is gonna’ help you.” Matt says cockily, making a sharp turn and my face clashes against his back. And that’s my cue, I latch my teeth rough enough were he’ll get the point but I took him by surprise. Matt flinches at my small bite and nearly drops me, the scream from fear of falling causes him to drop me. “Oww…” Luckily my hands caught a good portion of my fall and he didn’t end up dropping me on my head. “Whore!” I scream as I get up to my feet, wiping my dusty hands on my jeans.

“I’m the whore? You bit me.”

“Yes I did! And I’ll do it again! I need a drink now! I need to calm down, shame on you Mr.!” I puff, walking past a chuckling Matthew.

“And this is how we party!” Anna announces to the newbie’s, taking the last drink of her cooler and chucking the bottle.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments on your thoughts?
^-^