I've Completely Lost Myself, and I Don't Mind

Five

I giggled as I watched Cassie almost be dropped on her face, shaking my head I turned and bumped into Lyndsey,

“Hey.” I smiled, “Having fun?”

“Of course!” She laughed, Brian coming over to her and hugging her tightly to him. I laughed before going over to my brother,

“Hey bro.”

“What’s up?”

“Having fun?”

“Duh, Anna. It’s a party.” he chuckled, taking a swing of his drink, making me want to take a drink of my own. I put the bottle to my lips, and pouted when I seen it was empty.

“Well, I’m off. Need more booze.” Zack shook his head, but laughed as I walked away heading to the cooler that held a variety drinks, grabbing a Smirnoff I went over the spot were Monte, Oli, Craig, and Lee were standing. “Howdy boys! Enjoying yourselves?” They nodded, some of them sipping their drinks, “seriously?” I cocked my eyebrow. Laughing when I seen Sierra and Cassie skip by us, screaming about the stars. “wow…anyway…how can you be having fun? You’re all just standing here…” I stopped trailing off to make sure I heard right, and then screamed, making them all look at me in shock. “IT’S METRO STATION! Come on! Someone, SOME ONE has to dance with me!” I said, and started jumping up and down, shaking my hips and setting my drink on the ground so I didn’t spill it. I grinned when Monte smirked,

“I’ll dance with you!”

“YAY!” I squealed, taking his hand so I could pull him along with me to the big group of people dancing stupidly, I laughed when Monte swiveled his hips, dancing like a dork right along with me. I threw my arms up in the air, and sang the lyrics, “Now if she moves like this.” I did a move, “will you move it like that?!” I said, pointing to Monte and throwing my head back in a laugh when he copied me, “Come on! Shake shake! Shake, shake, shake it!!” I yelled whilst shaking my booty. Laughing when Caitlin caught my eye and shook her butt as well. I seen Cassie breeze past me, and I laughed, seeing she was dragging Max with her, and Sierra had gotten Tuck to dance, I was laughing so hard by the end of the song. “Monte! You are my new best friend. I love you, man.” I giggled as we made our way back to the other guys, who were looking at us like we were crazy.

Damn straight.

“That was fun.” Monte said, and I nodded.

“See! Isn’t it fun when you actually, get out there?” I said, nudging Craig. How laughed and pushed me away lightly. “Ey-yo!” I said, stumbling and jerking my head up when a tattooed hand reached out and caught me.

“Aye, love. You’re not even drunk and you can’t walk straight?” Oli joked as he waited to see if I was steady or not, after I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled.

“He pushed me!” I accused, jabbing my finger into Craig’s shoulder, that made him yelp and jump…which made me smile, but I was soon distracted by Oli. The way his hair fell around his face, and the unique color of his eyes and the way they even shined in the dark. It had to be the booze in my system, had to be. I couldn’t think he was this cute if I was sober…

“Are you alright?” He asked, fingers brushed my cheeks, “Your cheeks are flushed, love.”

“Ye-yea fine. Just better slow down alittle, I think.” I reason quickly, gesturing to my Smirnoff bottle in a jerky motion.

“Why don’t we take a walk? Get you some fresh air, yea?”

“U-uh sure.” I nodded, and he smiled. Putting his hand on the small of my back, steering me out of all of the people. “So, are you liking the states?”

“Yea, it’s pretty rad. We’ve been here before, but I have a feeling this tour is gonna be one of the best.”

“Why’s that?” I asked, leaning against the side of one of the tour busses.

“Oh,” he smirked, “I don’t know. It’s just a feeling.”

“Oh.” I mumbled, looking down at the drink in my hands, hearing Oli take a swig of his own.

“You tour a lot then, yea?” He asked, letting his lean body lean against the bus, this arm so close to mine I could feel the heat radiating off of it.

“Mhm, most of the time when my brother tours we come along…even if it’s just for a week or two.”

“Yea, I get you there. My brother is my mate, we talk everyday.”

“Cassie, she’s my girl. I love her to death, and I’m glad she’s my sister….I don’t know what I would do without her.” I said, stumbling over my words a little bit when his arm brushed my own making a blush rush straight to my cheeks. We were quiet for a minute, before Oli looked over to me,

“So love, are you feeling any better?”

"Yea, actually."

"Good, then we should head back then, yea?"

"Sure." I nodded, and Oli smiled, taking my hand...which made me blush...again, as he headed back towards the crowd. As we entered the group of people, I caught my brothers eye, and he didn't look happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken so long, i've been having alot of computer troubles, Destiny's up next!