Fighting With Evil and in Love With a Winchester?

Breaking in and hurt feelings

So here I am, a year later at Stanford with Dean in the middle of the night sneaking in to Sam's place. Dad has been missing for about three weeks now and Dean wants Sam help find Dad.

"you realize that Sam is going to be upset that you didn’t call him and decided to break into his apartment but then you're probably going to tell him...would you even answer." Even though it was dark I could tell that Dean had rolled his eyes at me. Boy did I love to aggravate him but then again he did the same to me. Dean opened the window and gestured me so I could go in first. I tried carefully to not make any noise and with great success I didn’t, but Mr. Moron did so we both went to different directions of the place. I saw Sam go to the living room and then noticed him attack Dean.
"What the hell Dean! You could of called and told me you were going to come here!" Sam looked pissed beyond belief. "Would you of even picked up the phone if i called?" Dean said with his angry tone rising. "See I told you this was going to happen!" I'm good at predicting things when it comes to these boys.
I leaned against the door frame watching there little love fest but then the lights turned on. When I turned around I saw a girl that was wearing a v-neck smurf shirt and boxer shorts. I could see the smirk on Dean's face as he looked at her.

She quickly ran towards the guys. "Sam are you okay? What's going on?" I walked towards Dean slapping him head. "Don't worry Jess its just my brother Dean and Sarah." I swear from the look on her face it seemed as if he never mentioned me. "Um… I don’t think you ever mentioned Sarah." wow was I right and very much pissed. "Are you kidding me? After I was on your side with the College fight! I can't believe you Sam." I repeated over and over in my head that I wasn’t going to cry, not over this and not over him being an ass. "I've known Dean and HIM since I was in diapers, my parents died in a car accident so his parents took me in. We're like family or so I THOUGHT ." What I said wasn’t a complete lie and I couldn’t really say much since i know Sam told he nothing about me. "oh so what are you guys doing here?" I could still see that she was still curious about me. "well it’s a little private so could we talk to Sam alone?" Sam walked towards Jess and put his arms around her "whatever you have to say to me you can say it in front of her" he said, I was still very much furious at Sam. "Dad's been gone for a while...."