This Beat Is Sick

Heartbreaker, You've Got The Best Of Me

Farbella sits on her bed and sighs, laying back a little with her drink in her hands.

“This kinda sucks” Farbella says.

“What?” Mary Jane says.

“I mean we were so close, you could have been doing them right now” Farbella says.

“Maybe…maybe not” Mary Jane.

“Well we don’t know if you could be or not because those damn girlfriends had to come in and ruin it” Farbella says, “They were practically drooling over us.”

“Yeah….”Mary says sitting down on the bed next to Farbella, “So I guess we’ll have to become friends with Selena and Camille”

Farbella made a face. “Ew” she says, “No, I will not be friends with them. I don’t like them. I don’t like their personalities, I don’t like the way they look, the way they dress, the way-”

“You’re the one who said something about it” Mary Jane says.

“I know. But I just blurt out things sometimes. Without thinking. And clearly I wasn’t thinking when I said that. Why would I want to be friends with them?!”

“Well I think it would be a good plan from here?” Mary Jane says.

“And why’s that? So we can waist our time becoming friends with people we don’t want to be friends with?” Farbella says, taking a sip of her drink.

“No. Because if we are friends with them we can get the bonus satisfaction of betrayal” Mary Jane says, “Imagine of much pain they would be in if their so called friends stole their boyfriends. Plus”

A small smile formed across Farbella lips, as she took in her and Mary Jane’s plan.

“Plus. If we win their trust than it would be easier to hang out with Nick and Joe without being hidden in a bath room and snuck out of a room” Mary Jane says.

“I like it. We are going to ruin like 5 peoples lives. Not only people, but extremely famous people. And to think we are getting the honors of breaking all their hearts” Farbella says.

“I like our job” Mary Jane says.

“If only we were getting paid for this” Farbella says.

“I wish. We’d be so rich be now” Mary Jane says.

Farbella smirked slyly. “I’ve got the greatest idea from us possible”

“And what’s that?” Mary Jane says.

“Not only are we going to have the joy of some heartbreaks. But we are going to get money out of it too” Farbella says.

“Spit it out Farbella!” Mary Jane says.

“Its going to take a lot of time. More than all our other relationships” Farbella says putting air quotes of ‘relationships’.

“Just say it” Mary Jane says.

“We’re going to marry them” Farbella says.

Mary Jane looks her weird. “No” she says.

“Oh come on, its solid” Farbella says.

“No this would mean it would be our last heartbreak. And that’s something I would miss way too much” Mary Jane says.

“You didn’t let me finish” Farbella says.

“Ok, finish” Mary Jane says.

“Divorce” Farbella says, “We’ll get a divorce”

“that would tear their hearts apart” Mary Jane says.

“Yes it would!” Farbella says.

“Oh my go, I have an idea too! We can make it seem like they cheated on us after we get married” Mary Jane says.

“And. Bang! Money, money, money” Farbella says.

“This is going to be the biggest heart break ever” Mary Jane says.
♠ ♠ ♠
ekkk, i hop i didnt cross the line or something. you maybe should have put this in at a different time. or not put it at all.

oxoxo, melly