This Beat Is Sick

The girl could move, and she did.

Image

When Joe and I got to the club they let us in without any hesitation. We walked straight to the bar and ordered. “Screwdriver,” I said. I made sure to order something that wouldn’t get me that drunk. Joe didn’t look like he knew any of the names of the drinks so I ordered for him. “He’ll have a captain and a cola.” The bartender nodded and started making our drinks.

After a couple of drinks and more grinding on the dance floor, I could tell Joe was drunk. Joe and I finished off our drinks then decided to go on a walk. Joe was staring at the ground to make sure he was walking right. “You look really beautiful tonight.” Joe said. I smirked, “You don’t look too bad yourself.” Joe’s head popped up at he looked in the direction of the beach. He grabbed my hand and started running, “Let’s go dip our feet in the water,” Joe said and started running fast. I just strutted along next to him till we reached our destination. I took my shoes off and Joe got out of his shirt and put it on the ground. “What are you doing?” I asked. “So you don’t get your dress dirty,” Joe said. I smiled, I had him.

We sat in silence just staring at the waves. I scooted closer to Joe and rested my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me even closer to him. “I had a good time tonight,” Joe said, sounding more sober than he did 30 minutes ago. “I did too,” I said and looked up at him he was staring down at me. “I-I,” Joe took a deep breath then spoke again. “I want to try something, but I don’t want to feel like a bad boyfriend.” Joe said. “Try whatever you want. You’re not a bad boyfriend.” I said innocently. Joe and I leaned closer, “Good because I’ve wanted to try this ever since I saw you,” Joe whispered. Our lips were about to touch when my phone started vibrating. Joe pulled away and blushed. “I think I should get this,” I said sweetly and walked a couple feet away so he wouldn’t hear me.

“What?” I hissed. “I’m having a break down,” Farbella whispered. My anger was replaced with worry. “What? Why?” I asked. “We don’t have break downs!” I said. “I know. But I don’t what to say. I’m losing the control. Everything was perfect. Better than perfect. I had them both drooling under my command. And then all of sudden Nick’s all confident. It was so weird. And they started ganging up on me sorta. I’m speechless Mary Jane. And I’m scared. I’ve never been out of control. I’m never had nothing to say” Farbella said quickly, I could tell she was freaking out. I took a deep breath, “Joe and I are on our way. Don’t forget what the plan was. These boys are just our puppets it doesn’t matter how confident they feel. Let them think they are in control then when the time is right it’s time to take over and give them hell.” I said. Farbella took a deep breath, “Okay, just hurry please.”

I hung up the phone and walked back over to Joe. “Is everything okay?” Joe asked. He stood up and that’s when I noticed his body. “Damn,” I said. “Damn what?” Joe asked. “Oh, did I say that out loud?” I asked. Joe nodded, “Damn, you have a nice body.” I said causing Joe to smirk. “Where were we?” I asked teasingly and took a couple of steps towards him. “We should go home,” Joe said, not look me in the eye. Fuck! I had him. I smiled, “Yeah, we should.” I said and we headed to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!