This Beat Is Sick

I'd walk through hell for you.

Image

“Let me walk you to your room,” Joe said once we were on our floor. “Well, I need to get Farbella so I’ll walk you to your room.” I said. The walk back to the room was pretty silent. When we reached the door Joe opened it. “Tonight was fun,” Joe said. We walked inside to find Farbella and Nick sitting there awkwardly. “Hey you two,” Joe said. Nick and Farbella jumped off the bed and looked relieved to see us.

“Hey,” They said in unison. Joe and I exchanged a confused glance. “Did something happen?” Joe asked. “No, why would anything happen?” Nick asked in a high voice. “Nick, you’re voice gets like that when you lie.” Joe said. “Nothing happened,” Farbella said, she actually looked Joe in the eye when she spoke. “I had fun,” I said and gave Joe a quick hug. I grabbed Farbella and we left the room.

“What happened?” I asked. “Well he kissed me so I played innocent and pushed him off saying he had a girlfriend.” Farbella said. “Make him jealous, flirt with Kevin.” I suggested. “It was so hard not to kiss back. I wanted to rip his clothes off.” Farbella said causing me to laugh. “How was your thing with Joe?” She asked. “It was good, I got him drunk, then we danced which consisted of him rubbing his peen all over me, but I wasn’t complaining.” I said. Farbella laughed, “Did anything else happen?” She asked. “We almost kissed,” I said. “What stopped you?” She asked. “You did, worst moment to call. Next time, I’m not taking my phone.” I said. “You’ll get him again,” Farbella said.

“Mary Jane, Wake up!” I groggily opened my eyes and found Farbella, Joe, Nick, and Kevin all dressed and standing at the foot of my bed. “What do you want?” I asked. “We need to drive down to the venue get dressed.” Kevin said. “I need to shower, I need at least 45 minutes to do everything.” I said. “I’ll stay and we can drive together.” Kevin said. “Kevin who will keep me entertained if you’re not there?” Farbella asked. “Okay, Joe will stay I’ll come with you two.” Kevin said. “We’ll see you two in an hour.” Nick said and they walked out the door. When the door closed I pulled the cover over my head and closed my eyes. “Go shower,” Joe said and pulled the cover off of me. “Ugh, fine, can you go buy me some coffee?” I asked sweetly. “Yeah, I’ll be back in like 5 minutes.” Joe said and walked out the door.

My morning showers were never longer than 10 minutes. I walked out of the bathroom in my towel and found Joe sitting on the bed flipping through TV channels. “Where’s my coffee?” I asked. Joe looked up and gulped. “I-It’s right here,” Joe said and grabbed the coffee off of the table and walked closer to me. He handed me the coffee and I smiled. I slowly brought it up to my lips and tilted my head back, I knew Joe was watching.

The next move was not planned, my towel slipped off and fell to the floor. Joe stood 5 feet away from me just staring. “Oh god,” He whispered, I smirked. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” I said. Joe’s eyes traced their way up my body and locked with my own, “I’m sorry, but if I don’t leave the room now, I’ll probably regret what I’d do next.” Joe said and walked out the room. I got dressed in this then met Joe outside.

“Joe, things don’t have to be awkward, we can just forget it ever happened.” I said once we were in the car. “I just can’t believe how you make me feel sometimes. If I didn’t leave the room I would probably be having sex with you right now. It’s hard to keep my promise to god and stay loyal to my girlfriend with you around.” Joe said.

Joe wouldn’t take his eyes off me and he was probably replaying that moment in his head over and over again. I had a giant smirk on my face, this was going to be too easy. “What took you two so long?” Kevin asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Comments and banners please?

Read my Shia LaBeouf story! Just Dream