This Beat Is Sick

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Image

Farbella took out her laptop and instantly went to yahoo. What would we do without that lovely search engine?

Her small fingers typed fast as she entered ‘Jonas brothers tickets’. She scanned through a couple of sites and pressed on one.

“Florida” Farbella says.

“So the next show’s in Florida? What city?” Mary Jane says.

“Miami Baby!!” Farbella says.

“Nice” Mary Jane says, “When?”

“Tomorrow night at 8:30. Doors open at 7:00” Farbella says.

“Oh like we care when the doors open. We don’t want to watch the concert. We want to get back stage” Mary Jane says.

“Hell fucking yes” Farbella says.

“Lemme see this” Mary Jane says sitting on the bed next Farbella. She grabs the laptop.

Mary Jane bought two tickets, not caring where the seats where. She scanned around and sighed.

“What’s wrong?!” Farbella says.

“We can’t buy back stage passes” Mary Jane says.

“And how is that going to stop us?” Farbella says smirking.

“Oh it’s not!” Mary Jane says.

Farbella jumped up. “I’ve got to wear something smoking sexy” she says skipping to her closet.

“Yeah” Mary Jane says and types in ‘Jonas Brothers’.

“Whatcha doing now?” Farbella says.

“Getting the dirt on these boys” Mary Jane.

“Find anything we could use to our advantage?” Farbella says.

“No, purity rings…Psh yeah right. We can get through that” Mary Jane says.

“Been there done that” Farbella adds.

“Birthdays…not really care…favorite shit…don’t care” Mary Jane says scanning through stuff.

Farbella walks over to Mary Jane and leans down so she can see the screen.

“Jeez, don’t these girls have anything better than have some freaking fan site with ever little title about them?” Farbella says.

“Guess not” Mary Jane says. “SHIT!”

“WHAT?! Farbella says.

“They have fucking girlfriends!” Mary Jane says.

“You’ve got to be kidding me! Oh well…we can do that” Farbella says, “it’s not like we haven’t stole someone’s man before”

“True” Mary Jane says.

“But I’ve got a bigger problem” Farbella says.

“And what’s that?” Mary Jane says.

“I need to go shopping for the hottest sexiest dress ever” Farbella says.

“Me too” Mary Jane says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback!