This Beat Is Sick

Don't worry I won't follow you.

Image

I sat there and fake cried into Joe’s hands while he tried his best to hold back his own tears and be a man. I felt kinda bad for Farbella, I mean she had to sit there and comfort Camilla.

“I’m sorry I kissed you,” I hiccuped. “Don’t worry, it was my fault, I want being way to flirty with you, and I kissed back.” Joe said. I buried my face into his chest and smirked. “I just don’t think Camilla will forgive me.” Joe’s voice cracked. “Maybe it was fate,” I said. Joe sighed, “Maybe it was, maybe god wants us to be together.” I fought the urge to laugh, of course he would believe that bull shit, but little did he know there was more pain to come.

“Is that your way of asking me out?” I asked, looking up at him. “M-Mary Jane, I don’t even know right now, I need to be alone for a bit.” Joe said and got off the bed. He kissed my cheek and walked out the door. “Fuck,” I groaned. So fucking close!

It had been 20 minutes and Farbella was still gone and I was dying to know what Camilla said.

I decided to stop waiting and take action. I walked around the halls of the hotel and went down to the ice machine, the only place my phone got service. I hit speed dial number one and held the phone up to my ear. “Mary Jane!” Farbella whispered. “Where are you?” I asked. “Please come save me,” She begged. I laughed, “What the fuck are you talking about?” I asked. “I’m in Kevin’s room, Camilla is trying to rape me.” She said and hung up. I laughed, then started jogging to Kevin’s room. Camilla was no way in hell going to rape my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and banners?