This Beat Is Sick

I can't have sex with your personality.

Image

“Get your hands off my woman!” I yelled as I walked through the door. Camilla was lying on top of Farbella with her shirt off, kissing Farbella. “What the hell are you doing in here?” Camilla snarled. Kevin stood behind me with wide eyes. “I’m here to take my friend back,” I said and took a step towards them. “She wants to stay with me.” Camilla said angrily. “Mary Jane, I’m thinking we move this to the shower, and you two can fight.” Kevin said.

“Kevin, this isn’t the time for your fantasies, Farbella let’s go.” Farbella started getting up, but Camilla pushed her down. “Get out,” She growled. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed a number, putting it on speaker. “911, what’s your emergency?” The operator asked. “Hi, my name is Mary Jane, Camilla Belle is trying to rape my friend.” I said. Camilla’s jaw dropped. “What’s your location?”

After I told the police the location, they arrived pretty quickly. The lobby was filled with people, watching the cop’s take away Camilla. “What’s going on here?” Joe asked, stepping off the elevator. “Camilla tried to rape Farbella.” Nick said.

“So, want to tell me what happened?” I asked. Farbella and I were sitting in our room. “I don’t want to talk about it, what a crazy bitch.” Farbella said causing me to laugh. Farbella threw a pillow at me, “It’s not funny!” She shouted. “I’m sorry, it kinda is. Why didn’t you punch her?” I asked. “I was just frozen, I didn’t think she was into me.” Farbella said.

“Mary Jane, maybe this was a bad idea.” Farbella said. “Farbella, no doubts, we’re going to do this, and walk away with our money. We don’t back out of anything and we’re already in too deep.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I thought it was good to end it there.
Next one will be longer, I promise!!!!!

Comments and banners?

Go read my Kevin Jonas Story
Here!