This Beat Is Sick

Bet she dates a rockstar.

Image

I looked up from my computer when I heard a knock on the door. I closed my lap top and put it on the bed, getting up in the process. I opened the door to find Joe, “Hey.” I said stepping to the side, letting him in. Joe walked in and sat down on the couch. “What’s wrong?” I asked, he was being awfully quiet. “What’s going on between us?” Joe asked. “I am really attracted to you and every time I’m around you, I forget about everything else in the world, and I know you feel the same.” Joe said.

I sat down next to him and put my hand on top of his, “Why don’t we go out on a proper date.” I suggested. Joe looked up and smiled, “Before the show tomorrow, I’ll meet you in the dressing room. We can sneak away before lockdown.” Joe said. “Sneaking off from a show, when did you turn into such a bad boy?” I joked. Joe laughed, “I guess you just bring that side out.” Joe said. “Well I like it,” I looked up at him and smiled. I leaned in for a kiss, but Joe stood up. “I’ll see you tomorrow, get to sleep.” Joe said and walked towards the door. “Later,” I mumbled as he closed the door.

It was 1:30AM and I was flipping through channel’s the door opened and Farbella walked in. “Where have you been?” I asked. “You will never guess what just happened!” Farbella shrieked. I laughed, “What?” I asked. “I was with Nick, and we got a bit close.” She said. “How close?” I asked. “I took his virginity!” She smirked. Yep, Farbella was back, she had her confidence back, and had her eye on the prize. “I’m so glad you’re back!” I shouted and jumped out of the bed to hug her. “I know, I am too, I was starting to worry. I thought he was different, but he is just another pawn on our board. I can’t wait to get our money.” Farbella grinned.

“I tried to kiss Joe, but he just stood up and told me he’d see me tomorrow.” I said. The lights were off and we were trying to fall asleep. “He’ll come around. he’s probably still confused about the Camilla situation.” Farbella said. “We’re going on a date tomorrow,” I said. “When? There’s a show tomorrow.” Farbella said. “We’re sneaking away during lockdown so keep it to yourself.” I said. “Make your move tomorrow,” Farbella said. “I will have him wrapped around my finger when we’re back. Let’s go to sleep, we have to wake up in like 6 hours.” We said our goodnight's then drifted off into sleep.

“Mary Jane, wake up, it’s time to check out.” Farbella’s voice cooed. I groaned and opened my eyes. “I fucking hate hotels!” I shouted and unwillingly rolled out of bed. “It’s going to be hot today,” Farbella said happily. I took a quick shower and got dressed in this. I ran my fingers through my hair and decided to leave it in waves.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Joe, Kevin, and Nick sitting on the couch watching Farbella put on her makeup. “Morning,” Everyone’s heads turned and looked at me. “Hey,” Nick said. “Are you all packed we have to check out?” Kevin said. “Why the hell do you wear heels with everything?” Farbella asked. “Yes I’m all packed and I can’t wear flat’s, it feels weird.” I said. “Let’s head out.” Farbella said when she finished applying her lipstick.

The boys placed our bags in the bus and we drove to the venue.

“Okay boys it’s time for lockdown.” Big Rob said. Joe looked over at me and winked. Everyone walked towards the dressing rooms. Joe grabbed my hand and brought his lips to my ear, “we have two minutes to get out of the building.” Joe whispered. We made sure we were in the clear and took off running.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not as long as I wanted it to be, I felt like if I put the date in there it would drag out.

Banners and comments?