This Beat Is Sick

So damn easy.

Image

We were finally back in California. They boy’s got a week break and we decided to head home. “It’s so damn good to be in this house!” Farbella shouted and ran to her bedroom, I chuckled and dropped my bags on the floor. We would be meeting the boys at a restaurant later in the evening to meet their parents. “So what are we going to do tonight?” Farbella called from her room. I walked into it and collapsed on her king sized bed. “I don’t know, do we want the parents to approve or disapprove so the boys will rebel.” Farbella and I both thought about it. “Let’s be naughty tonight, give them hand jobs under the table, swear, dress inappropriately. It’ll be great, the boys will want to fuck us, but they will be trying so hard to hold it together for their parents!” Farbella laughed. “You evil bitch,” I laughed. “Let’s go shopping!”

I got dressed in this and Farbella got dressed in this. We put our sunglasses on our face and climbed into my car, I turned the radio up and the AC on full blast. “I fucking love our life!” Farbella shouted over the music as I sped off into the street.

After a few hours of shopping, we were nowhere close to finding our outfits for tonight. “Fuck!” I groaned as I saw the cop writing a ticket. I ran up to my car and put on my sweetest face. “I’ll move it please, just don’t give me a ticket.” I pleaded. “I’m sorry, but the law is the la-“ He turned to face me and his eyes widened. “Is there really nothing we can do about this?” I pouted. Farbella walked over with a small frown, “Dad will take away your car if you get another ticket!” She said. The cop’s face softened, “Listen ladies, I can let you off with a warning this time.” He said. We grinned, “Are you sure? It is the law.” I said. “It’ll be our little secret.” He said with a smirk as Farbella and I hugged him. “Thank you!” I shouted before I got in the car. “Why is everything so damn easy?” Farbella asked.

Joe’s pov

“Mom, dad, are you guys ready? We’re meeting the girls there in 30 minutes!” I shouted. “Yes Joseph, we are, calm down!” My mom said and walked into my room. “Who is this girl that you’re getting all dressed up for?” My mom asked. “Mom, she’s the most beautiful, funny, sweet, girl I have ever met. You are going to love her! She and her friend Farbella, are very lady like.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so shitty, I had no idea what to write. Just a filler, next updates will be better!
Comments&banners?!