This Beat Is Sick

And we just wont stop

Farbella and Mary Jane slipped on see-through dresses. That showcased there bra and panties perfectly. They did there make-up, they did there hair, and they had no clue what they were going to do. All they knew was they were going to wing-it. Be dirty.

Farbella and Mary Jane got into the car blasting the radio, with some Brittany Spears song being through there car, and to many people outside. They sang along and danced in the car to get pumped up.

Farbella took deep breaths. She knew she could do this. She just had to put the moves on the right guy.

Mary Jane pulled up to the restaurant, getting out of the car. She got out of the car, eager as ever. Farbella stumbled out of the car. She just wanted to go back and curled up into a ball on her bed.

“Whats wrong with you? Feeling sick or something?” Mary Jane asks. “No. I'm fine” Farbella says. “Good because we've got to put a lot go effort into tonight” Mary Jane says. Farbella nodded. “cause tonight I'm planning on fucking that pop star” Mary Jane says. “Awesome” Farbella says in a slight sarcastic tone. Mary Jane glared at her.

They walked in and ignored the host. They just walked over to their table. The Jonas's were already there. “Hey Sexy boys” Mary Jane says sitting down next to Joe. Farbella sat down across from Joe and next to Nick.

Mary Jane pecked Joe's lips smirking. The look on Mr. And Mrs. Jonas faces were priceless from the moment Farbella and Mary Jane came into view. “I'm Mary Jane” Mary Jane says reaching across the table to shake Denise and Paul's hands. “Farbella” Farbella says waving to them.

“Nice to...meet you” Mr. Jonas says. Mrs. Jonas gave her boys looks. So fair she didn't see much lady-like in them.

“They're really incredible girls” Joe says. “Yeah amazing. You;'ll love them once you get to know them” Nick says.

Denise and Paul warmed up a little to Mary Jane and Farbella after away of convos and chit chat.

“What's with the outfit” Joe whispers into Mary Jane's ear. “I liked it. Don't you?” Mary Jane pouts. “I love it...but my parents say other wise” Joe whispers. “So what. Doesn't your baby come first” Mary Jane whispers. Joe nods. “Yeah but still” Joe whispers. Mary Jane kisses him lightly. “You look sexy tonight” she whispers.

“You look sexy tonight” Nick whispers to Farbella. “Not as sexy as I usually do. I had to down-play it a little. Since you know. You're parents are right there” Farbella whispers. “Maybe you could show me a sexier outfit sometime” Nick whispers. “If you earn it” Farbella whispers.

Mary Jane slid her hand from Joe's knee to Joe's crotch. She begin to give him a hand job through his jeans. He glared at her trying not to moan. She smirked a little.

Farbella looked at Mary Jane. Knowing just well what she was doing to Joe. By the look on Joe's face he was trying to hold in a moan.

Joe grabbed Mary Jane's hand and moved it away before he caved. Mary Jane pouted. “You're being so mean o me today” she whispers. “Shhhh” Joe growled. “Ummm sexy” Mary Jane whispers, “You'll have to use that in bed”

There food came and everyone dug in. Mr. Jonas was in a deep conversation with Kevin. Mrs. Jonas was busy eying everyone at that table to make sure everything was fine. Farbella didn't get anything but a chocolate milkshake drink thing.

Farbella looked at Joe, noticing he had been staring at her. “What are you staring at?” Farbella says a little cockily. She was actually on the mad side. “Nothing” Joe chuckles. “what are you laughing at?” Farbella says. “You've got a little whipped cream above your lip” Joe says. Farbella tried to wipe it off. “Is it gone?” Farbella asks. “Nope” Joe says reaching over and wiping it off with his thumb. Farbella looked away.

Mary Jane licked Joe's ear flirtatiously. Joe let a groan rip through his throat. “Mary Jane” he whispers sternly. “I'm just happy to see you” Mary Jane whispers. “I know babe” Joe says pecking her lips. She smirked.

Farbella reached her foot over and rubbed it up and down Joe's leg. His eyes widened and looked at her instantly. Mary Jane's hand went up his shirt. Farbella's foot rubbed harder, slowly making its way up his leg. She rubbed her foot over Joe's boner, he groaned a little. Everyone looked at him. “Ummm good...steak” Joe says.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! Yay.

-Lie2AMOUR