This Beat Is Sick

Because I love you

Mary Jane sat next to Joe, whispering and giggling to each other. It didn't matter if they were in a restaurant. They were in their honeymoon phrase of a relationship. The part where everything is fine in the world and you're all over each other.

If Joe only knew it was a one sided kind of love going on. Mary Jane on the other hand was having the time of her life with Joe. She didn't know earning some cash would be so fun.

Farbella sat on the other side of the table, tapping her fingers. Its been three weeks of this mushy gushy love scenes. She didn't think she could take another second. Fury burned through her, she thought she should be the one Joe's was licking her neck, not Mary Jane.

But did it matter? Not really.

Farbella was too chicken shit to tell Mary Jane that she was so in love with Joe.

In fact Farbella was mad at herself for falling in love on the job. She promised herself she wouldn't. But you can't help those things, can you?

Farbella closed her eyes. She didn't get anything to eat. She still wasn't feeling too well. Every now and than she'd feel sick out of the blue.

But Mary Jane's chicken noddle soup kept Farbella gong on those days.

~Farbella's Point of View ~

What the hell is wrong with me? Just stuck it up. Get over it.

He's head over heels for Mary Jane anyways. And this is all fake. Its supposed to be fake. Fun and games and earn some extra cash doing it.

But he's so hot.

Oh god! Is he licking her neck?! Holly shit, he is. God, that looks like it feels good. I would love his tongue on my neck. I wouldn't mind his tongue other places too....

I grabbed my glass of water, chugging it down fastly.

It felt hot in here. My throat started to burn.

Mary Jane moaned a little as he nippled down on her collar bone. Damn, right in day light...at a restaurant....

I ran my fingers through my hair and twirled a piece between my fingers. That's right try to focus on my hair. Soft, smells like mint hair. Damn, that's all I can come p with bout my hair.

Or....Joe...he could be running his fingers through my hair.

I sounded so retarded right now. Men are toys. Mary Jane always told me that.

And its true I guess. All men do is break hearts. I don't need that. I don't want that.

But what if he didn't break my heart? What if he loved me too and we'd grew old together having mind blowing sex everyday?

I'd love that.

His eyes are so cute....look at the way he looks at Mary Jane. Its like she's the only girl in the world. I wish I was the only girl in the world.

I noticed my water was gone. I started panicking.

Why the fuck am I panicking?

I started breathing heavy.

Mary Jane looked at me. “Farbella? Are you ok?” she asks.

I stood up, knocking half the things on the table off. I ran out of the room and straight towards the bathroom.

I throw up and started crying. I hated this. When was this flu going to end?

But that's when it hit me. I didn't have my special time of the mouth for awhile.

I started panicking more. I couldn't breath.

I can't be pregnant! It would screw everything up! Not that I have much to screw up. I don't have a boyfriend really.

But that doesn't matter. I just can't be pregnant.

I heard a knock. I ignored it. I sat on the floor putting my head in my hands.

I don't want Nick's baby. I want Joe's baby.

But that doesn't matter because I'm no way in hell pregnant.

I just can't be.

“Farbella, open the door” It was Mary Jane's voice.

I reached over and unlocked the door slowly. Mary Jane and Joe stood in front of the door. All I could do was look up at them.

I grabbed the door but before I had a chance to shut it, Mary Jane walked in.

“What's going on?” she asks, worried.

I know she's not the best person in the world. But she does care for a few people. I think. At least she cares about me.

And I knew she was worried. Not faking it like she would do for some loser ass boyfriend back in the day.

She sat down next to me rubbing my shoulder a little.

“Farbella! Talk to me!” she says.

I shook my head, more tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm finally cracking. I couldn't take anymore second of it. I had to cry and I had to cry hard.

Joe doesn't love me. And I think I'm pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I didn't know what to write!

ox, Lie2AMOUR