This Beat Is Sick

My baby

Farbella wiggled her nose feeling a wet feeling hit her nose. "Oh ew Joe!" she squealed.

Joe tilted his head back and started laughing. "Oh what did I do?" he asks innocently licking the rest of the pudding off the spoon.

"That's mean. And what's even worse, you're not giving me any" she pouted.

Joe and Farbella got comfortable together really fast. They got closer and closer each day. Farbella was even spending nights at his house now. And once in a while he'd stay at her house. She didn't move from her house she had with Mary Jane.

She wished Mary Jane would come back. After all Mary Jane was her best friend. She wasn't sure if she should feel anger or sad. Not only because she was pregnant and her hormones were all messed up, but because she had no clue what was going on.

She didn't know if Mary Jane was ok or not. She didn't know if Mary Jane got into an accident and died or lost her memory. Of if Mary Jane had just took off fore no reason.

Farbella's mind would wander when she was alone. She wondered what was Mary Jane doing. She make up stories of what happened to Mary Jane.

She was anger and upset with Mary Jane. She should have called.

"You'll have to come and get some if you want it" Joe says his playfully smile turning into a smirk.

"Joesph, just give me some pudding" Farbella whined.

"Come and get it" he says sticking another spoonful in his mouth.

Farbella got up and trailed herself towards him. "Just give me" she says.

"Come on, you got to trust me" he says, seriously.

"i do trust you" Farbella says.

"I don't think you do. Come on, come closer..." he says as she slowly moved towards him. He grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap.

He kissed her ear lobe and handed her the chocolate pudding that she suddenly had a craving for.

Her lips curved into a smile and she took a spoonful. Her kissed behind her ear lobe leaving gentle kisses all over. She purred.

"You're my baby, right?" he asks in a husk whisper.

She nodded and licked the spoon.

"Good" he kissed her nose licking off any pudding that remanded there, "Because your mine if you like it or not"

She smiled sweetly. He buried his head into her neck, kissing and nibbling on her neck.

She thought about all the shit her and Mary Jane did to Joe and his brothers. She wondered if she should ever tell any of them about the plan.

He'd be mad for sure, she knew that. And maybe he'd never want anything to do with her. She didn't want that to happen. She knew she should keep that part of her life a secret. She made a vow that she would try and forget it. And maybe one day she wouldn't remember it.

She moaned softly.

"God, I want to be in you so bad" he says into her neck.

"Um uhmm" she moans sidetracked by the pleasure and the sweet chocolate treat.

He rubbed her small baby bump. He thought it should have been bigger than that. He's seen how big a girl's stomach would get when she was pregnant in the movies. They'd get huge. Farbella...she wasn't huge at all. There was only a small bump...and she was around six or seven months.

"I love you..." Farbella says, a breathy moan.

"I love you too" Joe says cupping her face a placing a kiss on her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its been so long since we updated. So here's an update! Hope you like it!