This Beat Is Sick

I want your love and I want your revenge

Farbella's eyes filled with sorrow, anger, and pure afriadness. Her eyes locked with Mary Jane. She didn't trust her. Farbella had every reason not to trust that girl.

She knew her well, and she was set on she knew Mary Jane couldn't change.

She felt sick. And not from the fact she was pregnant. But she was afraid in a blink of an eye everything she worked up on would fade away from one moment...Mary Jane could just get Joe in bed. Take him away.

She wiggled her hand out of Joe's tight grip and walked out of the room in a hurry. She went downstairs and went outside, getting back in Joe's black hummer. And staying there.

It seemed like hours although it was only about five or ten minutes. There was a knock on the door. She glanced at the figure in the window.

A female figure for sure.

She looked away trying to ignore it.

“Farbella please...open the door” the voice of her ex-best friend outside the car door.

“Absolutely not” Farbella replies.

“I know your mad at me..I should have called or told you I was leaving with Kevin..” Mary Jane says.

“I'm not going to figure you Mary Jane...you're supposed to be my best friend..and you just left..” Farbella says.

“I know...I just needed to get away..you know?” Mary Jane says.

“I know why you're back..and I don't like it...I don't need you back stabbing me again” Farbella says.

“I'm back because Kevin wanted to come back and see his family.” Mary Jane replies.

Farbella didn't say anything she wasn't about to say she thought Mary Jane was here to take Joe back. She wasn't about to call Mary Jane a whore.

Joe came out, pushing past Mary Jane. “I think you should go” he says to Mary Jane, “You're not making it better..just worst” He's never talked so bitterly towards Mary Jane. But in a way she needed that.

When you get older, you learn more everyday. And what Mary Jane needed to learn was not everything will fall in your favor. Somethings can't be forgiven.

Mary Jane trailed back towards the house, going back upstairs, continuing what her and Kevin left off at.

Joe unlocked the door, folding his arms around Farbella. “I know this is hard for you..but we need to go back in. Mom's going to serve dinner soon and we can leave in about an hour”he coos into her ear.

“I didn't know she was going to be here” Farbella says sniffling.

“Aw baby don't cry. I didn't know they were going to be hear either. I wouldn't have came” Joe says pecking near her ear.

She didn't want to tell him either. Her fear of losing him or that she thought Mary Jane was there to steal him away.

“After dinner, we'll go...how about that?” Joe asks, “You wouldn't want to hurt my mom's feelings. You know how much she loves you”

The time Mary Jane left when she went off with Kevin, left time for Joe and Farbella to settle in together. Including various dinners with his family, and moving in together.

Farbella was dead sure the baby was Joe. Or maybe she just hoped so much that the hope became a fact to her.

And Joe just self-erased the fact that there was a chance the baby was his. He just told himself it was his. He thought that even if it wasn't it would be hard to figure out who the baby belong to though...him and his brother both had so much of the same blood..same DNA.

Joe was convinced long before Farbella that the baby was his. He knew it was.

Joe wrapped an arm around her as they reentered the house. Mrs. Jonas ran over to them. “She she alright? What's wrong? Is it the baby?” she asks.

Mrs. Jonas on the other hand, had no idea the baby could be Nick's...for all she knew it was Joe's and Farbella's creation.

She hugged Farbella and Joe smiled. He loved how much his mom liked his choice of a girlfriend.

Farbella's face grew pale. She hated being pregnant. It mad her feel like shit. She didn't feel too attractive having a bump on her belly. And not to mention the countless times she throw up form the damn thing.

Mrs. Jonas lead Farbella to the kitchen letting her sit down. She gave her some vegetables to chop up. Farbella gladly helped.

Joe heisted on where to go. Play video games with his brothers or go in the kitchen to comfortable his girl. Mary Jane walked up to him, starting conversation. Joe smiled politely, talking with her. He had manners and he knew how to use them.

His hands stayed in his pocket, playing with the items inside.

The awkwardness of the conversation faded after awhile, after she apologized to him, small jokes were made. She lightly touched his arm as a dirty joke was exchanged about his girlfriend.

He continued to play with the items in his pocket, a wallet and a small box.

“You don't have to talk to you if you're nervous around me” Mary Jane says, more of a joke than a statement.

“I'm not nervous...well I am...but not because of you” Joe says.

Farbella glanced at them, keeping a good eye on them. Jealously, entering her body, growing more afraid.

She nibbed her finger from the lack of paying attention to her cutting. She flinched and looked down as a small stream of blood trickled down. Mrs. Jonas gave her a band-aid.

“Than why are you nervous?” Mary Jane says, finding his fiddling to try her insane. It annoyed her or some reason.

He pulled out a box, and should her a huge diamond ring. “I'm going to ask Farbella to marry me...but I just don't know how” he says putting it back in his pocket quickly, looking around.

“Marriage? Joe, do you really think you're ready for that?” Mary Jane asks shocked.

“You told me you changed while you with Kevin, and I'm changing too. I want something serious. And I want something serious of Farbella. I certainly want this Mary Jane” Joe says seriously.

Joe walked into the kitchen, smiling form the scent of yummy homemade cooking. “Dinner almost done. I'm starving” he says kissing Farbella's forehead.

His mother nodded. “Almost Joe” she laughs, “Just wait a few”

Joe looked down at Farbella. “Baby you look so sad, whats wrong?” he asks bending down, running his fingers through her hair.

“Its nothing..” she says looking down.

“I'm sure its something. Please tell me whats up?” he asks.

“You were flirting with her..” she says.

He frowned and than grinned. A soft chuckled rolled out of his mouth. “Flirting? With Mary Jane?”

She nodded and looked away. He cupped her face and turned her back towards him, kissing her lips. “I wasn't flirting with her. We were just talking” he says.

“Do you like her still?”

“Absolutely not. I could care less about her. She's just a ex-girlfriend of mine. But she's Kevin's girlfriend now. And I have to be nice to her because of that” Joe says pecking her lips, “I feel nothing between us other than an ex...” He wasn't lying, he never cared too much about his ex's. Aj, Taylor, and Camille were three examples.

Dinner came around soon, and everyone sat down to eat. Farbella eat a good amount of food, she was eating for two. Joe's plate had almost one third more than the plate Farbella had.

“Hey baby..what happened to your finger?” Joe says picking up her hand and placing a soft kiss on her finger.

“Cut it cutting veggies” she replies and smiles softly.

Farbella didn't let Joe's hand go, glancing at Mary Jane. Praying everything would be ok.

She rubbed her stomach, a small pain shooting through her belly.

She went back to eating, she had gotten a few sharp pains before and thought nothing of it. She coughed a little and ate some mashed potatoes.

She squealed a little, the pains growing worse. Her breath became short. Joe looked at her and reached over, rubbing her belly. “You ok baby?” he asks.

She nodded, biting her lip. “Yeah just pains nothing new” she says.

He smiled continuing eating his meal happily.

She sniffled, the pains getting rougher. She held her stomach, gripping her hand around Joe's. “If you're really not ok, please tell me” Joe says.

She screamed, and started to cry. A liquid dripping down her bare legs. Not only did her water break, but blood slowly dripped down...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?