This Beat Is Sick

I'm the reason everybody's fired up this evening

Image

Everyone scrambled to their feet and started panicking. “Farbella we need to get you to a hospital!” I said, noticing I was the only calm one. “Joe will take me to the hospital I don’t want you around me you turn everything to shit!” Farbella screamed out in pain. I put on my poker face and tried to hide the fact that I was extremely hurt by Farbella’s words. Everyone rushed out of the house except for Kevin, Nick, Frankie and I. “Mary Jane?” Kevin asked, noticing the look on my face. “Let’s go,” I mumbled. “Mary Jane,” He said and put his hand on my shoulder. “Kevin, let’s go, we’re staying at a hotel.” I said sternly and marched up the stairs to get my bags.

Kevin and I entered the hotel room in silence, “Baby talk.” Kevin said, breaking the silence. “Kev, nobody wants me where, why did we come?” I asked, fighting the urge to cry. “I want you here, everyone needs to get used to you because I love you and you’re sticking around.” Kevin said and pulled me into his arms. “Your parents hate me, and they don’t even know what happened,” I sniffled. “They will love you once they see you’ve changed, they just think you broke Joe’s heart and ran off with me.” Kevin said, the tears continued. “Kev, can we please go back home? Farbella can’t even look at me and everyone else is just tolerating me, I don’t want to be somewhere that I’m hated.” I looked up at him. Kevin sighed, “Okay let’s stay one more night and see how everything plays out and if you still want to go we’ll go.” He said and leaned down to kiss me. “Take me to the hospital.”

Kevin and I entered the hospital and found the Jonas clan sitting in the waiting room. “Where is she?” I asked, walking up to Joe. “She’s in with the doctor, it could be a miscarriage.” Joe said and looked up. “I don’t think she wants you here,” He said quietly. “I don’t give a shit, she’s my best friend and I’m going to stay.” I said and folded my arms across my chest. “Mary Jane, it’s great that you and Kevin are happy, but I think it’s best if you would just leave, Farbella was your best friend, she doesn’t want anything to do with you anymore.” Joe said, trying to sound as nice as he possibly could. “You’re an asshole,” I said back. Joe sighed, “I was trying to be nice, but Mary Jane, all you do is, leave a path of destruction in your way and we do not need that so do us all a favor and leave.” Joe said. “You want a path of destruction? Why don’t you ask Farbella about her plan?” I said, feeling the old me come back. “What are you talking about?” Joe asked. “Oh she never told you? It was her idea for us to pursue you guys, she wanted you guys to fall so in love with us that you proposed and then we divorced you and took all your money while breaking your hearts in the process.” I said with a smirk. Joe glared at me, “You’re a fucking liar!” He said angrily. “Ask her yourself.” I said then walked back to Kevin.

The bitch is back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took soooo long to update! I got side tracked with my other stories lol.
But yes, the bitch is back. :D
This story is almost done!
New story featuring Joe and Nick