This Beat Is Sick

We don't care what you say

Dear Mary Jane,

I want you to now from the start, that this last letter, is going to be a brief one.

I hope you find maturity. And I hope you realize that breaking hearts isn't the right path to stay on. And if you think about it, MJ, your breaking your own heart. Even though I know you as this strong figure in my life, I can tell your hurting.

And I may feel sympathy for you(cause after all you were like family to me), I also feel betrayal, regret, and disappointment.

I've passed your messages on. And I don't have comments for 2/3 of them, I do have one from Kevin. He misses you. And I honestly, don't think leaving him is the answer.

Make the right choices. And maybe one day we can I forgive you.

-Farbella
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe it's over. I kind of feels like this story was born a couple weeks ago or something. Thanks for reading it, because we had so many readers and amazing readers too! The comments were wonderful. And I hope we will get more readers and more comments. And I hope this story will live a little longer for those who haven't read it yet.

Don't be too sad its over. Because jennaFOO and I aren't done writing. We still have other stories, although i don't know if anything can compare to This Beat Is Sick. And....jenna and I were thinking about maybe writing another story together. Because honestly, this has been the best story I've written(co-written). What do you think about that?

Thanks again for reading!

Fierce and Love, Felony.