This Beat Is Sick

We live a cute life, Soundfematic, pants tight

Farbella sipped on her margarita.

“Hey!” Mary Jane says.

“What?” Farbella says.

“Margaritas are for midnight” Mary Jane says.

Joe, Nick, and Kevin had left about a half hour ago. They said they needed to rest and go to sleep. But who goes to sleep at 11:31 anymore? Farbella and Mary Jane both knew it was because of the bulges in their pants that they were trying so hard to hid.

“I know, I know. But it’s almost midnight” Farbella says.

“What ever” Mary Jane says taking a gently sip of her margarita.

Farbella laughed. “We really had them going absolutely crazy” she says.

“Yeah I’m surprised they didn’t jump on us” Mary Jane says laughing.

Farbella started laughing her head off. “Yeah!” she says.

This is what they were about. Making fun of how much boys wanted them. And they could continue to do this. They haven’t met one guy they didn’t like them.

They could get away with a lot. Traffic tickets, gets into clubs even though they weren’t supposed to have drinks, getting into concerts, getting back stage, getting free stuff, you name they could get it better than you.

Which explains there fancy house and nice cars. And really nice outfits. And they just loved every minute of there lives.

When morning came, Farbella and Mary Jane woke up have dressed with glasses still in their hands.

“I call shower” Farbella says running and slipping into the bathroom.

“Oh no you don’t!” Mary Jane says running in after her.

Mary Jane grabbed her and and tried to pull her out of the bathroom.

“No stop!” Farbella says, “I called it first”

“I don’t care, I’m older” Mary Jane says.

“By months” Farbella says.

“I don’t care” Mary Jane says.

“I’m going to start taking my clothes off” Farbella says hooking her thumbs into her panties.

Mary Jane let her go. “Fine, just make it snappy” she says walking out of the bathroom.

Farbella took her bra and panties off and got into the shower, not even caring if the bathroom door was open. She washed her hair and body and got out, wrapping a towel around herself. She walked out of the bathroom.

“All yours” Farbella says.

Mary Jane walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. Farbella put her bra and panties on and turned on MTV music videos. “Single Ladies” came on. She wasn’t too fond of the song but kept it on and turned it up pretty loud.

There was a knock on the door; she danced over to the door. She looked to see who it was and smirked. She skipped to the bathroom and opened the door a crack.

“Lover boys are here” she cooed.

She pranced back to the door and opened it. The three of them stared at her, jaws dropped slightly.

“Yeah…we just wanted to know if you want to get breakfast” Joe says staring at her chest.

“Sure. But come in, Mary Jane’s in the shower” Farbella says letting them in.

Mary Jane came out of the bathroom fully dressed in this:

Image

She had just took the towel off her head and whipped it at Farbella. “Put some clothes on” she says.

Joe, Nick, and Kevin bite there lips. All of them were trying to control themselves from just grabbing one of them and making out with them, right than and there.

Farbella grabbed things out of her bag and slipped into this:

Image

“Ok lets go” Farbella says.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it!! jeez i was like having writters block so thats why it toko me so long!

comment! tell us what you think!

oxoxo, melly