Sequel: Forgotten Lover

Unseen Love

I'm fine

Gerards POV

I can’t believe the way I found Frank this morning. He was in a ball on the floor beaten and crying. He couldn’t even pull himself up off the floor. I had to carry him around all morning. I know I was mean to

Frank, but I never did that much damage to him. I hate myself for hurting him and getting the guys were they want to hurt him too. School would e over soon and Frank is still asleep. My poor baby. He looked so messed up. I wish I could make it better. Make it where no one would hurt him anymore. I swear no matter what it takes I will keep anyone from hurting him at school. It will take a lot to keep me from protecting my Frankie. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my cell phone started blaring the Misfits. I looked at the caller ID and it was Chase.

“Hello”

“Gerard man, what the hell were you thinking today?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean taking care of the faggot”

“I felt sorry for him after you beat him to where he couldn’t fucking walk”

“Well don’t worry about that because next time you come to school it’ll be you.
Since me and the guys don’t like hanging with fags and fag lovers”

“Like you have the balls to go against me Chase. Oh wait that’s why you’re trying to turn
my friends against me. Well guess what I don’t need any of you. So go to mother
fucking hell”

Click.


I hung up on him. The fucking asshole calling me and making threats. I don’t mind if they hit me though as long as my Frankie is okay and safe. He’s had it rough and I’m the number one cause of most of his beatings. I looked at Frank and noticed he was starting to stir. I smiled he looked so cute. He rubbed his eyes, blinked a few times, then sat up. Only one thought went through my mind at that moment. AWWWW! He looked so fucking adorable though.

“You finally decide to wake up sleepy head?”

He nodded still half asleep.

“What time is it, Gee”

“2:57” I said after glance at my cell phone.

“I probably need to get home. My moms gonna flip because I never came home last night.”

“Let me give you ride I don’t feel right making you walk home after what happened today”

“O-okay.”

I smiled and gently picked him up and carried him to my car. I sat him in the passenger seat and buckled his seat belt for him. He smiled at me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. He is so adorable. I leaned in and gave him a little peck on the lips causing him to giggle. Lt me just say this Frankie giggling is the sweetest and most innocent sound I have ever heard.

He told me the direction and the place he lived shocked me. It was a small house probably no bigger than a two bedroom. It looked like something a happily family would have who where just starting off there life. I wonder why Fran seemed so reluctant to letting me bring him home. Then I saw a woman walk out of his house she looked completely pissed out of her head. Frank whispered ‘I’m sorry’ before jumping out of my car and hurrying towards his mother.

She staggered towards my Frankie before slapping him hard across the face. His head snapped to the side and I hurriedly got out of the car to help him. She gave me an evil glare before whispering something to Frank and disappearing into the house.

“Baby, are you okay?”

“I’m fine”

“Baby maybe you should come back to my place for the night”

“No Gerard everything’s fine really. She didn’t mean it and she probably won’t hit me
again tonight”

“But baby what if she does I don’t want to risk you getting hurt worse”

“I’ll be fine Gerard”

“O-okay but if you need me call me and I’m picking you up for school tomorrow at 7:15”

“Okay thanks Gerard. I love you”

“Love you to bye”

I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back reluctantly like he didn’t want to. Then I realized what if his mom doesn’t know he’s gay. Well I guess she does now because she’s been watching my every move from the kitchen window. Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

xoxo,
Kayla