Sequel: Forgotten Lover

Unseen Love

My stupidity

**********************************Second update today*******************************************
Franks POV

I quickly showered and got dressed. I was really happy Gerard was taking me out today,
but I feel sorta bad about earlier. I didn’t mean to react the way I did, but when Gerard
said that it freaked me out. Really I couldn’t help it I was just waiting for my morning beating.
I walked back into our room full dressed and ready to go.

What I saw shocked the hell out of me. Gerard was sitting on the floor mumbling something about hurting me and he was hitting himself. I was the reason Gerard was so upset and hurting himself. I can’t believe this. Maybe I should leave. Maybe if I wasn’t staying here he would be happy again and his life would be okay. Wait he won’t let me leave after last night. Especially to go back to my mother like I probably would do.

“G-Gerard, p-please don’t h-hurt yourself I’m r-really not worth it.”

“Frankie!” He jumped and tried to compose himself.

“I’m sorry, Gee, I’m so sorry. I never thought us being together would ever hurt you.”

“It’s not you, Frankie, it’s my stupidity. I’m tired of always hurting you even when I don’t mean
to I still hurt you”

“It’s not your fault Gerard, I’m just easily frightened you can’t change who you are and that’s
what you would do to be able to not frighten me every now and then. I personally don’t want you to change. You are perfect to me Gerard more than perfect actually.”

“But baby”

“No ‘buts’ Gerard you’re going to do two things for me understand “He nodded “ One
you’re going to promise me you won’t ever hit yourself or anything else that will hurt
you on purpose. Second you and I are going to enjoy ourselves for the rest of the day. “

“Okay Frankie and I’m sorry for hurting myself I promise I won’t do it again. Now put on your shoes and we’ll go to the mall.”

“Okay and you don’t have to apologize you did nothing wrong angel”

“I wanted to”

We were now off to the mall yay.
♠ ♠ ♠
cometns???

xoxo,
Kayla