Sequel: Forgotten Lover

Unseen Love

want me?

**********************************Second Update Today*****************************************

Franks POV

I heard Gerard’s car pull into the driveway at about two in the morning. I’ve been waiting here all night worried sick about him and he couldn’t even call and say everything’s okay and I’m fine. I slowly made my way towards the living room to see Gerard stumble through the door. He was fucking drunk! I was worried sick about him and he was out drinking. I walked over to him and tried to help him even though I could barely hold myself up.

“Let me go, damn it” He screamed at me before hitting me hard in the jaw.

“G-Gerard please l-let me help you”

“Just get away from me”

“Gerard”

In his drunken state he then shoved me onto the couch.

“Do you really want me that bad? I’ll give you what you fucking want”

He straddled my waist and started trying to pull my shirt over my head. I was scared and tears were already falling down my face.

“G-Gerard please d-don’t do this”

“Shut up!” He slapped me.

I laid there silently letting him undress me. He undressed himself and all I could do was cry.
He then forced himself inside me. I cried out in pain as he tore me. He fucked me harder. I whimpered and cried in pain. He kept hitting me if I got to loud. He finally came inside of me.

This was so not how I pictured our first time. I had tears flooding down my face as Gerard passed out. I slowly redressed myself and then I put Gerards boxers back on. I then picked up the throw off the back of the couch and covered him up before painfully making my way back to our room.

I laid down on the bed and cried. I cried for the pain I felt. I cried for Gerards drinking. I cried for fucking up his life and making him turn to alcohol just like I did to my mother. Now she’s happier, but Gerard is sadder. I went to sleep with a shitload of guilt on my shoulders and tears falling down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

xoxo,
Kayla