Sequel: Forgotten Lover

Unseen Love

just a toy

Franks POV

I’ve been trapped in this hellhole for who knows how long. It feels like I’ve been here for an eternity. MY whole body is aching. The part of me that hurts the most is my heart. I wondered how Gerard was taking my disappearance. I wondered if he was okay with it. I felt warm salty tears fall from my eyes. The door crashed open and in walked my captor. Chase saw my tear stained face and smirked.

“Is the little faggot scared?”

“No”

“Then what’s wrong? Do you miss you wittle lover boy?”

I didn’t answer this time. He smiled that wicked smile of his as he knew what was hurting me the most. He had finally found my weakness. The one thing that would make me cry in front of him. The one thing I would fight for. The one thing that I loved and he took me away from him.

“You know Gerard doesn’t even care your missing. He’s with some chick now. His reputation is slowly rebuilding and he’s the happiest he’s ever been. He didn’t love you Frank you were just a toy he used and now that it’s lost he’s found another toy.”

His words stung. I felt tears pour down my face and how I wished he would kill me now. I can’t live like this I just can’t. I don’t want to live anymore. I just want to die. How can I live knowing that the love of my life hates me. That he just used me and now I’m nothing to him anymore. I wonder if he ever thought about me since I went missing. Probably not since
he’s with some chick now.

“I’m glad he’s replaced you. You were never good enough for him anyways. A whiney little emo kid who nobody likes. Gerard deserves so much more than that.”

He kicked me in the stomach. I could barely feel it I was to lost in my thoughts most of his blow were barely noticeable as I kept thinking over and over. Gerard doesn’t love me anymore. Or Gerard never loved me to begin with, he was just using me.

I felt my head slam against the wall. I saw a blurry image of Chase standing over me. I saw a fist coming closer to my face and I felt it make contact. I felt my head fall back against the wall and then my whole world went black. The last thought that pasted through my mind was ‘Why can’t Gerard love me back?’hen it all went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

xoxo,
Kayla