Sequel: Forgotten Lover

Unseen Love

In my room, Gee

Mikeys POV

I waited for Frank after school. I can’t believe Gerard beat that poor kid up then left him in my locker. Gerard knew I couldn’t just leave the poor kid like that. I felt bad for him because for some reason I felt like Gerard had done this more than once. I just had to be careful not to tell him my last name.

He finally showed up at my locker like five minutes after the bell rank. I noticed he had a bruise on his left cheek that wasn’t there earlier this morning. He had a smile on his face to that defiantly wasn’t there this morning.

“Hey, Frank”

“Hey Mikey, so…um…where a-are we going?”

“How’s my place sound?”

“T-that sounds cool”

He sounded so nervous and he acted like at any minute I would turn on him and beat the living shit out of him. Poor kid he must have a hard life. I lead him out to my car. He looked shocked at how nice it was. Maybe I should show off dads money so much. Oh well he would find out one way or another that I’m rich.

The drive home was spent mostly in silence as we listened to my Misfits CD. He seemed to like it as he was nodding his head with the beat. At least he had some good taste, but if he liked the things me and Gerard like why was Gee so mean to him. I pulled up to our house which made his eyes widen. He really must not be use to the finer things in life. I led him inside and to my bedroom.

“Um…this place is h-huge”

“Yeah it doesn’t seem so big after you’ve lived here for a while” this place was like a mini mansion., ” So what do you want to do?”

“Umm. I don’t really c-care…I’m up f-for anything r-really.

The next three hours were dedicated to music and comic books. We did talk a lot in between though. I found out Frank was a really cool guy. He was so sweet too. He was gay, but that didn’t bother me. I’m not homophobic. The living room door slammed and I heard Gerard bellow out my name.

“I’m in my room, Gee”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??
xoxo,
Kayla