Sequel: Forgotten Lover

Unseen Love

I like him

*********************************Second update today!!!!!****************************************

Mikeys POV

Gerard came up to my room and froze when he saw me and Frank on the couch. His eyes were huge and his mouth kept opening and closing. He looked like a fish out of water. Frank however looked scared to death. He paled to a ghost like color. He shrunk back into my sofa and he even start to shake slightly. That’s when I began to wonder how bad had Gerard actually hurt this kid?

“Mikey, W-what’s he doing here?”

“Franks a friend from school. He’s really cool Gerard you should get to know him”

“I’m having nothing to do with him”

“Why not Gerard? What’s wrong with him?”

“He-he…I just can’t Mikey”

“Why”

“Because”

“Gerard answer me right fucking NOW!!!”

“I...He…” Gerard voice fade so low I could barely here him and I know Frank couldn’t as far away as he was ”I-I like h-him”

“Explain”

He leant over in my ear and whispered “Ever since I saw him I-I thought of him in a way I’d normally think of a girl…Mikey I like him more than I should and it’s wrong I can’t be bisexual or gay… I can’t be around him then the feeling would probably get stronger.”

“Gerard Fucking Way I can’t believe you! You harass and beat him because you fucking like him! You are a fucking asshole! Why the hell does that give you a reason to be a fucking bitch to him?!”

I had forgot Frank was in the room and when I realized he was he had a shocked expression on his face along with Gerard. I usually don’t have outburst like that, but what Gerard did it really pissed me off. Frank was the first to speak though.

“I-is it t-true G-Ger-Gerard? D-Do you l-like m-m-me?”

“Y-yeah I do”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

xoxo,
Kayla